Ridges - ITS PINK!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrymini

Reaction score
Not sure when you guys start commenting on here with your mares, my Bindi is approx 230 days today and I felt kicking!!!
default_thumbup.gif
So just had to share it. EDITED TO ADD - THIS WAS JUST GAS!!!!
default_new_rofl.gif

This is mum
DSC_0063.JPG DSC_0065.JPG

And dad

DSC_0063.JPG

(Sorry, I don't have any serious photos of him at them moment. I'm having trouble taking him seriously, I mean look at him )
default_new_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of pictures of your attractive pair will be needed while we all wait to see what ultimately pops out!!

Thanks all, Im just a bit excited, but you probably can't tell
default_whistling.gif

This is my mare Sweety for your speculation. The previous owner tried to get her covered by a cream stallion with blue eyes (whatever genetic colour that is) but she tried to kick his head off so I'm 99.9% sure she hasn't been covered but want your oppinions.

I think she's just really fat...

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0072.JPG

Sorry Diane but that's all there is to her, a tummy, rump and back legs. I knew I should've ordered a full horse!

What a cute pair! Is this her first foal? We must see more photos of your lovely minis! Welcome and congratulations on expecting
default_smile.png

Yes her first, mine also so we'll have to learn together lol

Some more photos of fatty bomba

DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0089.JPG

DSC_0092.JPG

DSC_0094.JPG

Wow - and on the first day of your Spring too!! That's early isnt it? Hope your coming summer is better than ours over here has been. Total washout for us and what hasn't been gobbled up by the slugs has struggled to flower at all - I'm still waiting for some of my lilies!!

We have been having weird weather. Got started cleaning the pool on Wednesday as it was starting to feel summery and today it feels like wind off snow!

Finally got hold of Sweety's previous owner. She said Sweety kicked the crap out of Reg every time he tried to do his job but she can't be 100% certain he didn't succeed. Sounds like it was pasture breeding then but I sent her another email to get more information about how long they were together and when it was.

Apart from the fat her hooha looks swollen like you guys say in late pregnancy. Can some mare just have naturally big ones? I'll get a photo for you guys to see what I'm talking about, just hope the neighbours don't see me, they probably already think I have a weird thing about taking photos of bottoms!!

Lol, you might be right, they probably do already think I'm weird!

Mind you I have lovely neighbours on the left and an awful one on the right. He has an opinion on everything (seriously) and he has 'had sheep before and his wife has worked with racehorses' so he KNOWS about horses and goats (even tho goats aren't sheep). If he knows about horses (all breeds) then he must have been deliberately trying to make my minis sick that day he was throwing heaps of grass over the fence to them before I went off my nut. We have since decided to try the silent approach with them, see how it goes and maybe put an electric fence up at groin height, stop the uninvited visits
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

hahaha don't you love neighbours!! glad mine are far away LOL.

those flowers are really pretty by the way!

oh yeah talk about weird weather! Anna I think the summer you have just had is the summer we had last... although I would LOVE some rain right about now, how bout you Hayley? we are getting really dry down here and just ordered water
default_sad.png

yeah, we got a water truck in two weeks ago, then we had a storm and the tanks were overflowing. Now it looks all dry and dead again... grrrr

Sometimes their back end can get that swollen look if they are doing a lot of rubbing, which a lot of them are doing right now with their winter coats. I swear thats one of the reasons why Beauty is givng me so many mixed signals!

Gotta love neighbours... actually I don't, that's why most of our fences border government land
default_new_rofl.gif

Ok here's the photos of Sweety's hooha for your oh ahs. Let me know what you think - is this a normal non pregnant look. I know I'm asking a lot but I've only just perfected my eye to correct conformation, haven't had the experience to work the BITS out yet lol

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

Sometimes their back end can get that swollen look if they are doing a lot of rubbing, which a lot of them are doing right now with their winter coats. I swear thats one of the reasons why Beauty is givng me so many mixed signals!

Gotta love neighbours... actually I don't, that's why most of our fences border government land
default_new_rofl.gif
Just saw your message, I saw her rubbing last week so thats probably all it is.

Just been back to look at the first pics you posted of her - the full horse ones, not the half horse!! And I would say that for a maiden she could well be in foal. Have you found out when she was in with the stallion? She's very cute by the way - you have two pretty mares.
default_yes.gif

Updates on Bindi please when you get a moment!

nope, still waiting for the previous owner to get back to me and put me out of my misery lol

(and thanks, I think they're cute too
default_smile.png
)

Back