CMM *Melody foaled a palomino pinto colt on 3/12/14*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apologize for being absent, so I will be overloading you all with photos of Jesse now! He is one month old today, and I have absolutely no idea where the time has gone! I have enjoyed every second with him, and if its possible I think I fall more in love every day. When I call out his name he whinnies and comes galloping as fast as he can. He is absolutely in love with Summer, not sure why but he calls and calls for her until we bring her over for a visit to his field (on the opposite side of the fence though). Its the cutest thing ever! Hope you enjoy the photos!! (last 4 photos are from today)
default_smile.png

DSC_0803.jpg

DSC_0501.jpg

DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0593.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

1 month old.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

He is just GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations again, and he just sounds so cute! Just what raising these little ones is all about! Just 'beautiful' !!

He is so naturally beautiful. Just a most awesome colt in the most awesome home imaginable. Very excited and happy for you and thrilled to see the photos.

Lexi, just now looking at the most recent pictures of Jesse, he is gorgeous!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
He sure looks like he is a spunky little guy! That is wonderful that you have bonded with him the way you have......must be adorable to see you calling him and have him come running to you!!!!! I love it, you need to post a video if you can!? Keep having fun with your little guy and keep the poctures coming!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Hey.......it's been since April 12th since we seen this handsome little guy! We need some Easter pictures, please!

Latest posts

Back