Marlanoc Foal Thread, All Foaled! 4 colts, 1 filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is Lyric doing Bree - I hope she will make a full recovery for you, bless her.
default_yes.gif

How is Lyric doing Bree - I hope she will make a full recovery for you, bless her.
default_yes.gif
Thankfully Miss Accident-Prone isn't in any pain, her eye gets a bit weepy which I have to clean up and some days you can tell it's irritating her. The damage is more to her eyelid then to the eye but as that is healing we have stages like now where the eye lashes are poking her. Her sight is in no danger which is a relief!

I have to say she is a gem to doctor... probably because she is so used to it
default_new_rofl.gif
but I don't even have to catch her to wipe her eye or pop goo in it.

She'll get to spend the summer out with the broodmares which she'll enjoy, she's really buddied up to Belle lately.

Spesh has relaxed towards the colts now and will share his hay with them, this has made Sterling and Storm worship him for his great kindness
default_new_rofl.gif
sneaky gelding probably did it this way on purpose!

haha typical gelding! lol hope Lyric is feeling better soon! Can't wait to see pics of her out in the show ring this coming season!!

so glad Lyric is improving. and your new mare is beautiful! and with a handsome daddy like that, you are going to have one stunning foal!

Bree your new girl is just superb. Some serious drool worthy totty. Love her markings too. Cant wait to see her baby.

Thanks guys, I can't wait to meet her in the flesh
default_wub.png

We'll definetly get clipped photos of Storm and Sterling probably in August before the show season kicks off. Can't wait to see what is under the fluff!!

We got rocked by an erathquake last night. Not a common thing down here! It hit 5.2 which is the biggest in 109 years. No major damage or injuries but a large amount of my trophies took a tumble off the shelves and my cats were really offended by the whole thing. The horses or my birds didn't seem to care, cats can be such sulkers!
default_new_rofl.gif

hehe typical cats!! two of our workers are down there for a conference and they felt it but didn't know what it was LOL thats how not frequent Earthquakes are down here LOL

Renee's hailstorm and Bree's earthquake and Karina's wild weather... goodness is this "Day after tomorrow"? love that movie hehe! go Jake Gyllanhall!

hope you don't get any aftershocks Bree! very scary!

TBH my friends and I have been having a good laugh about it, I was closest so got 'the worst' of it but we all have a weird sense of humour.

I texted one friend with "was it as good for you as it was for me?" And as soon as I pressed send my ex sent me the same txt
default_new_rofl.gif

Special is the only one acting out of sorts but he really is Mr Sensitive, the frost we had over night probably hasn't helped as he seems to get very fresh during cold weather. Typical fussy boy
default_whistling.gif

We had our Hi Point awards lunch yesterday from our 2011/2012 show season. Special won his division despite only beign out for half the season and was about 2 points off taking the Overall Small Horse Gelding!

Pallidon won his division (for the third time!) AND won Overall Small Horse for the second time!!! What a way to retire from the ring!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Thanks Diane!!

I gave Palli a HUGE hug...and then had to put my jumper in the wash
default_new_rofl.gif
he is a total grot right now and loving it
default_wub.png

Oh many congratulations Bree!! And well done Palli!!
default_firstprize.gif

Please give them both a big hug from me and tell them that all the Aunties think that they are not only special but very clever too!!
default_thumbup.gif

Sorry I haven't been around Bree, life is a mess right now
default_sad.png

How is Miss Accident doing? I can't wait for some new pics of everyone
default_smile.png

Congrats on your great results
default_firstprize.gif

Thanks guys
default_thumbup.gif

And Renne I hope things get better soon
default_sad.png

Miss Accident prone decided to drop some weight when the weather turned down a few degrees... everyone drops a little bit but of course Lyric isn't one to do things by halves. Great when she's switched on in the ring... not so great when she's plotting against me
default_thumbdown.gif
She hasn't dropped a lot of weight but more then I'm comfortable with

I'm going to switch her paddock around when I shift the broodies, she'll stay with Belle but go out in a bigger paddock along with Fantasy, Ashanti and Twinkles. A very soft natured and safe group to look after her. She can enjoy the grazing the bigger paddock has while she heals up. And of course once the foals start to be born and move out she'll get to play with them
default_thumbup.gif
I think she'll enjoy having her yearling season off!

Sounds like a great plan for her Bree, I'm sure she will enjoy the company and the new foals when they arrive. I had a yearling once that was the perfect nanny to the new foals - gave the mares 'time out' which they in their turned loved!!
default_yes.gif

Figured I owed you all some update pics! I took them yesterday evening so the quality isn't all that good but you can definetly see foal bellies
default_thumbup.gif

Painted Lady

pladyfron120705.jpg

pladyside120705.jpg

Dreamy:

dreamyfront120705.jpg

dreamyside120705.jpg

One of her old owners was over here last week and we don't think she's faking this year
default_thumbup.gif

Beauty:

beauty120705side.jpg

Worst photo I've ever taken of her so I hope she forgives me for using it
default_whistling.gif
If she'd hold still it would be easier!

Rivain:

rivain120705front.jpg

rivain120705side.jpg

Please be a less accident prone Lyric in there!
default_yes.gif

Jilla:

jillafront120705.jpg

jillaside120705.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's something in there. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Fantasy:

fantasyfront120705.jpg

fantasyside120705.jpg

Gee do you think she's preggers?
default_new_rofl.gif

I'm actually kind of impressed, Pallidon only bred her once!

Wish I had some of Kalari but we'll have to wait until September for her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you just love them when they hit this stage Diane?
default_wub.png
:wub All these big cuddly bellies!!

I think they'll be going on schedule at the moment, I still think Painted Lady is more likely to go on her first date and not her second even though she's not showing as much as Dreamy and Beauty... but their much smaller!

And Palli's doing himself proud ;) Hasn't failed me yet and seems to get them in the first covering. Can't ask for more then that in a stallion!
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Wow Bree
default_thumbup.gif
the girls are all looking great, I do have my doubts about Fantasy though
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl She's such a whale! Remember last year with Storm she worked out how to rest her belly on the hay bales, she'll have to do the same this year!
default_new_rofl.gif

Congrats again with Pallidon (
default_wub.png
) and Special!

Love all the baby bellies. Makes me miss having one in my yard. Yay for babies!

Oh they all look great Bree - and very pregnant (although I too am wondering about Fantasy LOL!!)

Latest posts

Back