*new pics* Lil miss chessie mae foaled!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini horse mania

Reaction score
Well...chessie came to me bred...may 18 11....till november.she is not the friendliest of mares so I couldnt get an udder pic..how long do you think till she foals? her belly has dropped more this week...and her rump is starting to slope some.She us 37 inches and this is her 6th foal.

IMG_20120428_200025.jpg

IMG_20120415_174335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!!! Ill try to get more pics..i bave been trying to figure out how to do marestare and the equipment. Here is the daddy...fishers painted charly mane.she was raised at the breeders farm since born..she is 9 now. I am soo hoping for a filly!!!

IMG_20120429_095837.jpg

Welcome aboard! We all love pictures here! Looks like you are going to have a colorful baby soon!

I sure hope so!!! Heres what I could get a pic of by myself..her bag from the rear is starting to fill a lil bit. She is iffy about you messing with her..most of the horses I bought from this breeder had very minimal hands kn.they lead..and come up for feed..im working in that...lol

IMG_20120429_100529.jpg

IMG_20120429_100452.jpg

IMG_20120429_100424.jpg

Ok...here is a few of them.4g sparkling diamind lady...tovero mare..,midnight roselee...she is the one I posted on the other forum as being very mean..last pic is my filly by jewel...she was born march 8th

IMG_20120412_131033.jpg

IMG_20120415_174359.jpg

IMG_20120429_100808.jpg

Thank you!!.i hope the foals have his temperament and beautiful build..the color will be a plus.i am planning on keeping his fillies as he is getting older.

It certainly looks as if you will be having another little foal before too long. What a nice mare - it should be a lovely foal!! I'm so glad that you were able to get some of these girls away from their previous home, they must have been breeding minis more or less back to back - cant believe that Chessie is 9 years old and this is her 6th foal!! Did they not think about giving the poor girl a rest?? At least she is now with someone who will consider her health and wellbeing.

Good luck and safe foaling.
default_yes.gif

Yes all 4 of the mares I purchased have been bred like that.one breeder close to me has 60+ foals a year.the mares never get a break.they are posted for sale $1000+ still wet frim birth.i dont agree with back to back breeding,especially if the mares get pulled down!! Its a cruel money hungry world...im so glad mine are pets and not main income..lol

Here are some pics of nostalgias double jeopardy...the black is century oaks carolina belle...and mo is the mt dew drinker..he is max white

IMG_20120429_151309.jpg

IMG_20120429_150956.jpg

IMG_20120428_092006.jpg

Hi and Welcome to the Nutty Nursery. You have gorgeous horses and I can't wait to see this new baby
default_smile.png

Well.chessie still is looking like an oompa loompa..a little more of a bag and her rump is starting to slope some..i will post more pictures tomorrow!!

Sorry all.this pregnancy has been keeping me in the bed.i was finally able to snap a pic of her.she hasnt got the v shape yet....but her milk is coming in pretty well.id say about half filled.she is sloping in the rear and her hoo hoo is looking elongated.our anneversary trip is this weekend and I have someone keeping an eye on her.i hope she holds off.i hate leaving her like this

IMG_20120511_100606.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just realised that her name is Chessie, I was reading Cheesy lol I think I might need glasses ROFL

You take care of yourself and have a great weekend
default_smile.png

what a beautiful mare you have! its hard to tell as the pic is looking a little stretched? she is looking close though in my opinion
default_smile.png
won't be long I don't think have you been able to test her milk?

she looks like she might need to elogate a little behind aswell... but I don't think she will keep you waiting to much longer ;)

The pic may have stretched ....i had to get it off my camera and transfer to my phone to upload. This waiting is why I hate pasture breeding.lol...

Latest posts

Back