All Eyes Needed---High Risk Mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaaand she is back to the corner

Last edited by a moderator:
shifting her weight on her feet a bit and some casual side-looks at near side

Oh phew, didnt realise my screen had frozen some time ago..all good, refreshed and she had barely moved lol

4.20am and she is stood quietly

she is awake, scratching and eating

Wow, thank you all so much for watching. I am always blown away by our forum family and how nice everybody is.
default_yes.gif
I will send this link to Abby so that she can see the responses of everyone. I can't watch marestare as I have a cellular internet connection and live video feed just chews up my monthly data allowance. Go figure, I have insomnia and could watch multiple mares for people but I can't because of this cellular thing.
default_thumbdown.gif

weeing or something else? Anyone watching?

Hmmm. Seems quietish, but I don't trust her for a second..

No probs sampleMM
default_smile.png

I checked on her but she was just standing quietly in the stall, sigh.

I checked on her but she was just standing quietly in the stall, sigh.
oh sorry! It was a wee that she did. She was alert for a little bit after and then back to being quiet in the corner

Oh Jules, no need to apologize. I just wanted you to know that I checked in on her too but she wasn't doing much. I thank you all for watching!

Oh Jules, no need to apologize. I just wanted you to know that I checked in on her too but she wasn't doing much. I thank you all for watching!
phew, thats okay, I thought you may have been cranky from across the other side of the world at me. lol

I watched and made sure she was quiet, then my 2yo got out of bed and needed a cuddle. I was watchig but forgot to post again that it was def. a wee..

She looks so cute lying down from the birds eye view we have

she poops in one corner and sleeps in the other
default_thumbup.gif
she is my type of mare
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back