HC Minis - new pics pg 172

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a quilting get together down at the Fish Hatchery (they have a community room), and I got the layers pinned together and ready for quilting; which I'll start as soon as I figure out why my machine is acting up (it keeps breaking the thread).

Nothing new with the girls, I'm thinking 2 or 3 caught and I'll have a couple foals running around this summer. Earliest would be late April/Early May. Should break down and buy some pee tests, but still haven't figured out how I'd catch it to test; I've seen all the previous posts, but not sure how it would work with my set-up and the cold temps.

When folks started talking about the exact temps for the pregnancy tests, I wrote off the "affordable one"...

Wait and see, while it drives you crazy, is better for me. Fun to see it works for others as well.
default_whistling.gif

That quilt looks so nice. Can't wait to see how you quilt it!

ooh, ooh, ooh... I almost forgot to post. I belly hugged 4 of 5 girls after supper tonight: I think I may have felt a flutter with Tana, Showy was just grumpy about her belly being touched (per usual), Misty maybe a flutter, and Baybe wasn't thrilled with being touched, so not sure. Missed hugging Bonny. So a couple of maybes. Now to get the mares on the mare supplement, I bought one to try, our hay is a little light on Lysine, so I hope the supplement has it (I didn't look, just thought I'd try a mare supplement this year).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back