**CAM LINKS**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosie and Khia from High Mountain added too
default_yes.gif

Mares, may I have your attention please?

The weekend is officially here. Those of you that are in the range of near due date may proceed to foal.

Good luck to all. You are all winners.
default_firstprize.gif

Can I pin this? I wish it would stay at the top .. we will just have to keep bumping it up.

I had moved Missy (Maple Hallow) from the Mares on cam to the Babies but now Ellie is in the stall so I moved the link back.
default_yes.gif

default_thumbup.gif
you girls are all amazing. Megan could you change the title to "cam links" perhaps that would help the newbies
default_wub.png

Can I pin this? I wish it would stay at the top .. we will just have to keep bumping it up.

I had moved Missy (Maple Hallow) from the Mares on cam to the Babies but now Ellie is in the stall so I moved the link back.
default_yes.gif
Sorry to make ya move stuff around! I just figured we should start getting used to Ellie's habits since she is a maiden and was technically due first LOL!

Oh no worries! I would have her on cam if she was mine too
default_yes.gif
I didn't know if you had any mares to watch now so I switched you and was going to switch you back when you had one.
default_thumbup.gif

I think I have the list updated- let me know if I need to add or change anything!

What a fab idea Megan..Im sure iv missed loads but now i can come straight here and tune in
default_aktion033.gif
..Thank You

You are welcome
default_yes.gif

Now... I have been away a few days so let me know if I need to change anything.

I am really behind on the cam list- can someone please copy and paste the list into a post and fix it? Add any new cams and move any mares who have foaled to the other list? I have a wedding this weekend and will be busy and can't go through all the threads to sort it all out. So sorry! You can update it whenever I am not able to by copying and pasting
default_worshippy.gif

On Target Miniatures cam is down so can be removed from the list. Maybe there is a reminder somewhere to let you know to take links OFF the list when the cam is down, but I don't remember seeing one. Some of us need multiple reminders, especially when sleep deprived!

Latest posts

Back