Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had totally forgotten your Birthday Diane, big hugs and belated wishes. I wish I could post you a cake
default_smile.png

Happy Belated Birthday Diane...what a great Birthday, to be able to spend with family.

Renee, Im heading out to buy ingredients for for the pavlova cake I sure hope mine comes out as good as yours. Im going to try making it this week, hopefully this humidity will 'play nice" and it will look as good as yours.

Oh great, I bet it will be just perfect
default_smile.png

Bicky had her operation today, she is a bit beaten up but doing as good as can be expected.

Thank you -- I wish you could send me a cake too -- that one looked FABULOUS!!!

Give Bicki a gentle hug from Auntie Diane -- and keep us posted on her recovery!

love pavolova's!! we make them quite often in summer time
default_smile.png
mango and passionfruit is great on it also!

happy belated birthday Diane! glad you had a great day with your family
default_smile.png

how is Bicki improving Renee?

Bicki is amazing, she slept right by me and got up at her usual time to wake me up
default_smile.png
she sat next to the boys and begged for breakfast ( as usual)

I had to go up to the mountain house for a coffee morning with my girlfriends this morning and there was no way that Bicki was staying at home, she shot through the gate with me and sat waiting at the car as if to say " come on, lets go"

I have just given her a little bit of food to see if she can hold it down, poor girl was starving
default_sad.png

I had to put a collar on Bicky and she is not impressed one bit
default_sad.png

11 June, day after op.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Bicky
default_sad.png

I did find the bunny care sheet (finally!) so drop me an email if you want the whole thing. Here's the good greens list though:

Suitable greens are:

Blackberry leaves

Spinach leaves

Parsley

Celery tops. Chop the stalks.

ONLY give the darkest outer leaves of lettuce and cabbage.

Lemon balm

Dandelion

Basil.

Bamboo leaves

Brussels sprouts

Broccoli

Zucchini

Snow peas

Bock Choy

Carrot and Radish tops

Kale

Chicory

Mint

Cauliflower leaves.

Grapevine leaves.

Raspberry leaves

awww poor Bicky! I used to hate having to put them on dogs at the vets
default_sad.png
hope she is feeling better soon!

*hint hint Bicky, you leave your sore spots alone (did she get stitches?) and you get the bucket off your head!* just a little word of advice lol

Thanks everyone. Cassie she was cut under her tummy and on her side, she looks like she was stitched up by the butcher poor girl.

Bree you are a star, my email is

[email protected]

Oh Renee, been so busy I've missed a couple of days here. Now why did I think Bicky's operation was at the beginning of July???

So glad she has come through it ok, bless her, and that she is doing well. Over here in the UK you can get hold of rubber 'sausages' to fit round the dog's neck to stop them licking stitches - much more confortable than those nasty collars which our vets also hand out. Dont know if you have anything like that in Italy?

Please give little Bicky a gentle hug from her Auntie Anna.
default_yes.gif
default_hypocrite.gif

Thanks Anna, my parents are coming on Friday so I will see if theycan bring me one
default_smile.png

And another gentle one from Auntie Diane!

You're going to be busy with a "house-full" !! Aren't the boys getting out of school, too? Have a wonderful visit with your folks!! Maybe they can pack you all up in the suitcases and take you back to England for a summer break!

Back