Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh how exciting! Will they be coming home to you after Raven has been covered?

And yes LOADS of pictures please - including one of your happy face when you first get to talk to your very special little man!
default_yes.gif
Anna, Raven will go back to Heather's and live there through the winter so she can foal out in the spring. Lil Bit will come home to MO once he's weaned.

The thousands of miles to bring Raven home from FL, then to SC for foaling, then back to MO is just too much with the cost of transportation. It's actually cheaper to board her at Heather's than to haul her all over the US. But, the biggest factor is she gets such great care at Heather's that it just makes sense. I work full time, so I can only work my horses in the evening and on weekends. At Heather's she'll get a close check on each day plus Heather has her own concoction of herbs and things she gives to the pregnant mares...it just makes sense for her to live there I think.

Parmela, have a safe trip! I know you'll enjoy seeing Raven and LilBit, for sure!! What a beautiful head and neck he has!!

Have a safe a and fun trip, I bet you are excited
default_smile.png
Parmela he is just so stunning and refined
default_yes.gif
He looks just like his mummy. You deserve to be a very proud Granny
default_smile.png

HAVE FUN!

Oh isnt he just turning into the most beautiful little man. So excited to you finally getting to see your precious little man in the flesh. Oh and sooooo looking forward to all the pics
default_yes.gif

Hope you are well on your way by now Parmela - safe driving! And we want that camera working as soon as you arrive!
default_yes.gif

Sounds as though you have the perfect plan in place for Raven and yes, to leave her with Heather for another year does seem sensible under the circumstances. Plus there cant be a better way to wean that gorgeous Lilbit than to separate him from Raven by hundreds of miles! LOL!!

Hope you really enjoy your visit and give that beautiful, clever Raven a big hug from me please.
default_firstprize.gif

Thanks ladies! For some reason I was no longer "following" this thread so I had no idea anyone had responded! Doh!!!!

I just drove 14.5 hours straight through and I'm home but I'm exhausted. I took tons of pics, but haven't even looked at a one of them yet. I will post tomorrow. Raven and Lil Bit are doing WONDERFULLY at Heather's place!!! I just can't say enough about how well they've taken care of her and the little one. Heather and Shannon are angels!

I'll update more tomorrow.

Good to have you back safe and sound Parmela. Cant wait for those pictures!
default_thumbup.gif

default_poke.gif
Parmela we have given you time to get over your journey now how about those pics of Lil Bit and Raven
default_smile.png

I hope all is well.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back