Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for names, none yet. Just a superstition of mine, but I NEVER pick out names until the foal is delivered and I know it's healthy. Just my weird little thing.
I'm the same, I have a huge name list but I never look at it until the foal is on the ground. Last year I had a filly born with a rough start and I didn't even name her until the vet gave me the thumbs up
default_wacko.png

My tiny mare is in my avatar...Well she's tiny by my standards
default_new_rofl.gif
I really seem to be turning towards the B Class/Overs so my little 31" Dreamy is the shortest here. But she's a trooper of a broody,
default_firstprize.gif

Looking forward to your foal! Certainly sounds like it could be a special one!

She's resting all comfy right now, but she's obviously been rolling as she's COVERED with shavings!

1.45am and she is munching away on her hay, she has that appy look again
default_laugh.png

Diane, she stands there most of the time. A bit frustrating. If she continues this pattern, I may ask Heather to make an adjustment.

Thanks to all who are checking in!

2.00am and she is stood quietly. I can see her fine at this time of night maybe it is a problem as the sun comes up and causes shadows?

She's outside....but... Temptation, on MRF cam 1 is going to go TODAY and SOON if anyone wants to look.

yes thanks for the heads up, I hope I get to see her foal before I go to bed
default_smile.png

I can't believe she hasn't gone yet!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Heather said she testing so ready this morning. They've got all eyes are her and aren't leaving her unattended because in addition to testing ready she is dripping milk. But I agree, she's standing pretty calmly right now! Those mares like to run the show, don't they???
default_yes.gif

And I see she's getting her stall cleaned and more straw put down.

Last edited:
Parmela,

Raven is such a darling lil mare. I wanted her so bad when you had her for sale. Bet you are glad you kept her.

Pray she can foal easily. Bet it will be soon. I will be watching.

Thanks for watching ladies!

Yes, I do have some candid photos Heather took a few days ago. I'll try to post them in a bit. She actually didn't look at big to me in the photos, but when she gets right under the camera I can really see it then.

Congratulations to Heather and the gang! Temptation has a beauty of a LOUD filly!!!

I am so glad that all went well this year.

2.15am and Raven has just gone down sternal

4.09am, she was down sternal but only for about 5 mins now she is up and rubbing her booty

She has been different tonight though, more active and she wasn't very comfy when she was down.

I agree, she is acting differently. And she's got her baby clip, so we are getting closer!

Oh I am SO excited for you and Raven Parmela! I cannot wait to see this little one. :) I will try very hard to pay attention so I don't miss her foaling. If you remember send me a private email or facebook message when she is ready! :)

Raven has stickey milk!!! It wasn't enough to test so she's under "house arrest" until Heather can get a good test on her! OMG! This is really going to happen!
default_wub.png
default_unsure.png
default_new_shocked.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_pray.gif
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_thud.gif
(All of the different emotions I'm feeling right now!)

default_thumbup.gif
Yay! soon!

What cam is she on now? I can't find her!

Latest posts

Back