Faith's thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NAW what a cutie little fluffy kid!! hehe definitley an Elvis I reckon lol thanks for the pics, he is adorable... any sign of blue eyes like his mummy?

NAW what a cutie little fluffy kid!! hehe definitley an Elvis I reckon lol thanks for the pics, he is adorable... any sign of blue eyes like his mummy?
Naw, def a brown eyed boy. Now Breezy's eyes look like they might be turning blue...but likely just saw reflection of sky. Her ma (Choctaw) has crystal blue eyes.

He is just such a cute boy! I want to squeeze him!

OhMyGosh I knew I missed something when I couldn't access the Forum.

What a darling baby boy! He's about as cute as they come.

I have a Cabbage Patch pony sitting here in my computer room that looks just like him,

all black and cuddly.

Oh he is just seriously gorgeous!
default_wub.png

Keep those pictures coming please.
default_yes.gif
How's the tooth doing, have you been to the dentist yet?

OhMyGosh I knew I missed something when I couldn't access the Forum.

What a darling baby boy! He's about as cute as they come.

I have a Cabbage Patch pony sitting here in my computer room that looks just like him,

all black and cuddly.
hey since when did they do cabbage patch PONIES??!!! I always just remember the cabbagge patch dolls... I must get me one of these LOL

how is your little man doing now vicki? glad you are headed to the dentist hope they can get you in earlier!!

He is zipping around like that stall is a racetrack! He acts like he is putting on a rodeo.

041.JPG080.JPG

Can we have a video of him or some new pics without his pj's?
default_please.gif
There are a couple on page 7. Videos say too big when I try to upload. Does anyone know if you put it on a youtube one if it works better? We are still experimenting with that. I will try to post at least one new pic right quick and then I gotta get going and catch up some at work...since I will be off work yet again for my root canal on Friday this has turned into a 3 day work week.

Ok, I was being silly. Oh, and I just had to see what a Cabbage Patch Pony looks like so I went on ebay. They are so cute and I saw one that does look like my little colt. Too funny.

Oh, he is ok but not really my type. Besides that we are both married and he is my husband's boss.
default_new_rofl.gif
haha very funny! I knew I was gonna get it for that! I tried to change it but for some reason the save changes button isn't working... did I give you all a good laugh?
default_thud.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif

oh I am going to search them too! lol how cute! (the cabbage patch ponies!!!!!!) lol not the dentist hehe

Are you sure the drugs you were given for your toothache ARE ACTUALLY PAIN KILLERS Vicky???? LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back