Four mares up on cam now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, I though you all were too busy with the actual foaling mares, so I did not update here anymore. I'm only too happy to share my little blessings with you. Yesterday they all went out in the corral together. The babies would run near to each other and run away, wont be long before they are running together and the momma's wont be able to keep track of them at all. A bit of a sidebar about Nature vs Nurture. These 4 foals could not be more different from each other even though they were born in the same environment with the same treatment. Charm is a rock solid people lover. He does not fright, he comes right over for love and cries when you leave his stall. He wil make an amazing cart horse and he has the height and movement to boot.
SDC11770.jpg
SDC11795.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
he is adorable! look at that stance!! he is just absoloutly wonderful!! you must be so proud of him!

can we see a video of the kids running together...? please?? lol

n you know we LOVE photos and want to be kept up to date with how the babies are going!!!

Blossom is also a people person, but she loves to kick and nip and act the bad girl. She shows no fear of life and what it throws at her,

SDC11787.jpg

SDC11789.jpg

Terre wants so very badly to be brave but it does not come natural to him.&nbsp; He watched me constantly for the first few days, I could see he wanted to come and get love like he saw Charming doing, but he couldn&#39;t do it.&nbsp; But now on Day 6 he comes over right away at a cautious pace, and will let me tickle all parts of his body and loves it too.&nbsp; He does the baby foal chomping motion with his jaw to show submission.&nbsp; He will need alot of my attention over the next 4 months to make sure he continues in this positive path.</P>

SDC11771.jpg

SDC11805.jpg

Hat Trick is our shy guy. He spent the 1st 3 or 4 days hiding behind mom or in the corner of the stall, far away from me. I had to move very carefully with him. I started standing at moms side and reaching over her to tickle his mane, he eventually accepted this and today he came over and let me pat his face, neck and chest before he skipped away only to turn around and come back. So I am winning him over. This one is a teddy bear. He'll be ~31 inches full grown I estimate.

SDC11827-1.jpg

SDC11815.jpg
</

Cassie I didnt take any videos of them running as they were all doing it individually so hard to catch them at it. But as soon as they discover each other and start playing I'll get it on tape.

YAY! LOTS of pictures! They are all precious! Their moms will really have a handful when they run around with eachother. so cute!

Congrats! Love the name, he looks like he must be hugged! Such a cutey!

These girls will never NOT want updates
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl Trust me ;) My next foaling thread will probably be hijacked by the yearlings!!
default_new_rofl.gif

hehe I'm so glad you have figured it out Bree LOL :D

Amanda they are just SOOO cute!! I love them all, what personalities each have already! thank you SO much!

yeah and please keep us updated
default_smile.png

Amanda your babies are gorgeous - thanks for the pics and update, and yes, we all like to follow baby development and news long after just watching the birth! So do keep in touch please.
default_thumbup.gif

Yes Amanda we get very attached to these little ones so please keep popping in for updates with pics.
default_smile.png
They are all adorable!

Back