IT'S A COLT!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have a few goats here but never had any kids its been something iv been thinking about lately theyr just so gorgeous
default_wub.png
I love the tiny pygmys but Im very short of grazing so that will have to stay in the bag at least until I dig out a bit more grazing from that wild forest of trees lol
default_wacko.png
..I had a couple of lambs last year just to bottle feed and then give back.. I do like playing foster mum and have done that for a good few years but with my mare expecting her foal I found it a lilttle too demanding due to the lack of sleep watching her constanly on the cam for the last few months
default_new_shocked.gif
..Im goning to give this year a miss and maybe take a hoiday in the sun somewhere instead..I did keep one as a pet years ago and I used to take it for a walk with the dogs to the beach..she quite happily tagged along and would even jump in the car on her on her own..I used to get some strange looks with the dogs and a sheep in the car..someone said to me is that a Bedlington terrier?? Haha never seen a dog with cloven hooves
default_rolleyes.gif

new_rofl.gif
Lindi that is hilarious! We have 4 goats and 2 mini goats and they are great fun. We had babies 3 years ago and it was great for Matteo and Albi.

MatteoAlby014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Renee, those pics are brilliant!! Look at that cute little goatling rummaging in the bottom of the pushchair. (better include that your boys look cute too!). Looking at your baby goat and the size of the wheel on the pushchair, I would say that the little chap that I had would easily have fitted under your baby's tummy - when he was a few days old his body and half his head fitted along my hand, with his little legs sticking out sideways! His brother was a normal full sized baby (full sized parents, not minis).

Got any more pics of your goats??? And Lindy, have you any pics of your pet sheep - had a good laugh at your story LOL!! (I have the 'opposite' of you in that I'm often asked if I have a sheep in the back of my vehicle by folk who spot my Doodle LOL!!)

This is Matteo with his favourite goat Sugar cos she is so sweet
laugh.gif

MatteoAlby010.jpg

Another great picture Renee - what type/breed of goat is she?

These goats are liquorice all sorts
laugh.gif
we saved them from the butchers
new_shocked.gif

default_wub.png
Fab pictures..there is something about baby animals and children that just makes you cooo
default_wub.png

Love the pictures! My husband and son want goats. In our new place I am sure there will be a few
wink.gif

I was wondering too - please can we have an update? Hope all is well with you.
default_yes.gif

Hi everyone!
saludando.gif

Everybody around here is fine. Cheyenne is SLOWLY getting closer.
wacko.gif
She is 299 days tomorrow. (1/25/2012) Her bag is slightly getting larger. Her hinny is getting pointier. Her tummy is getting more V like. I will take pictures tomorrow and post them.

smile.gif
Savannah

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Yeah! glad things are progressing nicely for you
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Pics will be great. I'm right there with you
default_wacko.png
on the waiting game
default_wacko.png
. WAAHOO I hear thunder
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
Let's do the rain dance.
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
We need the rain

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Yeah! glad things are progressing nicely for you
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Pics will be great. I'm right there with you
default_wacko.png
on the waiting game
default_wacko.png
. WAAHOO I hear thunder
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
Let's do the rain dance.
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
We need the rain
yay thats so exciting!!!!!!! can't wait to see piccies!!!

sorry Hazel I can't do the rain dance... if I did I think we would get flooded in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL its been pouring all day!! hoping you get rain though!!
default_aktion033.gif
lol

yay thats so exciting!!!!!!! can't wait to see piccies!!!

sorry Hazel I can't do the rain dance... if I did I think we would get flooded in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL its been pouring all day!! hoping you get rain though!!
default_aktion033.gif
lol

Thanks Cassie, We did get some.
default_aktion033.gif
Not a lot but better than not getting any.Glad you've got some and I hope it isn't too much for ya'll. If you're tired of it just send it our way and we'll take it. Sing the song "rain rain go away, Go to Texas and come another day
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

aktion033.gif
Sounds like things are on the right track!
aktion033.gif
Can't wait for pics!

I love the name Cheyenne btw
yes.gif
That is my daughters name
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back