IT'S A COLT!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see the foal she is hiding!

My mare is due in April- shes 252 days today so she will be after your little girl.

April is due in May so no contest there, but Delilah is due when she's ready. I don't have a foaling date for her and we at first thought, January. Now maybe February or March. Not too sure.

default_wub.png
Theyr both gorgeous and that baby will be very cute and interesting colour wise..I love Chey's black lips so kissable
default_wub.png

You cant possibly leave pictures of nosey nanny out..maybe a few of them too when you next have the camera out
default_aktion033.gif
we like to see the whole family lol
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
pictures i love pictures
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
LOL

she is lovely, she,s ;so cute
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

this foal is gunna be adorable
default_yes.gif

blush.gif
Thank you everyone for the complements.
blush.gif
I think she is pretty special, but I might be biased.
laugh.gif
rolleyes.gif

I will give ya'll pictures of the crew today after church.

Here are the pictures of my other horses and goats. My camera was acting up, so I only got recent pictures of the goats. The pictures of the horse are mostly for last year and a few from 2010.
smile.gif

ggg14.jpg

This is Jessie. A 2009 Gelding.

htr5.jpg

This is Abbie. A 2008 mare.

me.jpg

This is Stormy. My Sr. show Gelding.

lol043.jpg

This is Skye. My Jr. Show filly.

IMG_0590.jpg

Here are my goats. More pictures in next post.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW I love your jnr show filly!!

and Abbie! she is lovely!!

the stallion is absoloutly gorgeous! and Chey is so beautiful and pregnant!
default_new_shocked.gif

LOVE your goats heheehe!!! what beautiful colouring and markings!!! did I see some kids in that too? (goat kids.. LOL)

WOW I love your jnr show filly!!

and Abbie! she is lovely!!

the stallion is absoloutly gorgeous! and Chey is so beautiful and pregnant!
default_new_shocked.gif

LOVE your goats heheehe!!! what beautiful colouring and markings!!! did I see some kids in that too? (goat kids.. LOL)
Thank You!
wub.gif
Yes you did see some kids (goats lol) Four of them actually.
biggrin.gif

I can't get over how cute baby goats are
default_wub.png
there's just something so sweet about them!

I love the babies, too. We raised 4 little baby goats in the kitchen, with each child holding bottles. The goats were in my children's playpen (which they had outgrown by that age) and it was so cute to watch my own "little kids" feeding the other "little kids" in their life!

Am I confusing, yet!
default_laugh.png
Thank goodness you explained cos I was having images flash through my mind of you putting your kids and the goats kids all in together whilst you did your housework
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif

No playpens here folks LOL!! But oooooo I just LOVE goats.
default_yes.gif

Had two little (neutered) boys years ago just as pets. Got given them as I was on a friends farm when their Mum gave birth to them (no-one else around) and she had the first one and was so 'busy' with that one, she never noticed a tiny second one slipping out of her birth canal. He was just a tiny 'blob' in a bag on the straw behind her when I walked past moments later. I didn't even think there was anything in the bag when I first glanced, but then I saw a shape and rushed in to grab him and release him. A bit of rubbing and pummelling and he shook his head and half sat up. Oh he was just so tiny and perfect! He happily survived and I went back every day to see him and cuddle him - called him Digby!! Of course as they were both boys, my friends really didn't want them, so I took them both at weaning and we had many happy years together until Digby eventually fell ill through eating something (the vet presumed) and so I had them both quietly put to sleep and buried side by side on my small holding.

I love your minis too - great pictures, many thanks for posting.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back