April / Delilah / Vernica's Foaling thread Cam Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O:k Diane, as you asked so nicely
biggrin.gif
I apologise if I forget anyone.

Eagle - Renee

Castle rock- Diane

Cassie- Cassie

Anna C- Anna

Megan H- Megan

Wings- Bree

Lucky Lodge- Jenny

Litlebitty Britches- Kara

Zoey829- Lea

mrsj - Maria

Little Ribbie - Heidi

a mini dream come true - Hazel

Lindi-loo - Linda

saludando.gif

Well done Renee - now could you just add all the mares, plus their babies (plus all the others that get talked about in our posts!) alongside each of the names!!!
default_biggrin.png

Cass -my ferrari is her grandbaby! And he is sired by the stallion that she is in foal to now! So he will be a nephew/half brother to Delilah's foal...i think that I am as excited as Hazel to see what we get...lol!

Hi everyone,

Jess thank you for the explaination. I'm not sure I would have gotten it right.
default_wacko.png
Wow it's going to get conplicated even more trying to remember who had who. Diane do you still own Pepermint Patti? That would be Delilah's sister, right?

Cassie, Delilah is doing great. not much changes
default_sad.png
. I was going to take photos today, but It's RAINING
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah . It's been so long we are all thankful for the rain now. Hopefully we can get out of this drought. Delilah is in her little barn, so maybe I can get out there to take a pic or two later today. I will try. It's been a week so I know there has been some sort of change I just need to see the diffenence in the pics.

Help guys. What's going on? Delilah looks leaner now than she did a week ago.
194726_317689844921627_100000418411909_1169914_471807105_o1.jpg

or is it my imagination? Not any change in her udder. It's still raining so she is in the barn so hard to get pics. Do you need different angles? Could it be feed. I'm not sure what the PO were feeding or how much. I know she had grass and we don't here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somtimes the whole 'moving house' thing can shift their weight around as they egt used to new feed and new routines. Two of my girls, Beauty and Dreamy, looked rather lean in their first two weeks here before they properlys ettled in.

If concerned you might want to up her roughage a little.

default_saludando.gif
i think her weight looks fine,but yer if your worried up her hay like wings said..

my vet told me that a change of feed can also change there udders to...like dusty i change her feed and it

made her udders go from big to small...

Haven't been on the marestare forum in awhile, its December in Montana, I'm not thinking of foals yet; so I missed this thread. Your mare is lovely, can't wait to see her foal.

Thank you Chanda, We're all excited. Just waiting. Glad you could join us
default_aktion033.gif

Jenny, I hadn't tought of that, but a new place I should of figured. I'm going to give her a little more hay in the morning and we'll keep a close eye on her. Daughter seems to think it is just the way she is standing..

Last edited by a moderator:
It is important Hazel that you put Delilah in the same position for each photo otherwise it is very hard to see differences. Her tummy will change shape every time the foal moves so sometimes she will seem very wide and then as she gets close she will go slimmer and her tummy will drop lower. O

I agree with Bree on maybe upping slightly her hay to see.

saludando.gif

Hi everyone,

Jess thank you for the explaination. I'm not sure I would have gotten it right.
default_wacko.png
Wow it's going to get conplicated even more trying to remember who had who. Diane do you still own Pepermint Patti? That would be Delilah's sister, right?

Cassie, Delilah is doing great. not much changes
default_sad.png
. I was going to take photos today, but It's RAINING
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah . It's been so long we are all thankful for the rain now. Hopefully we can get out of this drought. Delilah is in her little barn, so maybe I can get out there to take a pic or two later today. I will try. It's been a week so I know there has been some sort of change I just need to see the diffenence in the pics.
Peppermint Patti is Delilah's daughter. This link is to her pic!

http://porterfieldfa...s/item/49-patty

Patty's sire was a minimal buckskin pinto and she was foaled in 2005. The Porterfield's helped me with Ferrari's transport and I picked him up at their place. I got to see Tamboro in person while I was there....He is GORGEOUS!! I think that you are going to have one awesome foal out of this match up! I think that Tamboro is also the sire of Miss Diane's boy Volt!

Thanks everyone for all of the information. Can't wait for Delilah to foal, so I can see her little present. It is going to be so very exciting
default_aktion033.gif
. When I went out to feed this evening I got to spend time with her. brushing and just getting to know her a little better. She is really such a sweetie
default_wub.png
. She is not real keen on me feeling her udder and belly, but she is getting better about it. I've upped her hay a little since she doen't have any grazing.

I'll try to remember to keep her in the same pose when I take pictures instead of switching sides. It does make a difference. Didn't really think about it until I was looking at the pictures side beside.

Think I may have new babies tonight. Our miniature long haired Dashound is acting like she is about ready to have her little ones. So more babies to watch. Better go check on her. Talk to you later.

Think I may have new babies tonight. Our miniature long haired Dashound is acting like she is about ready to have her little ones. So more babies to watch. Better go check on her. Talk to you later.

I hope we get pics! I love dachshunds!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

Ooooooo puppies!! Hope all goes well for your little girl!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

We have 3 puppies. 2 girls and a boy. all are doing well. Momma is doing great and very protective. No pics yet
default_no.gif
She keeps hiding them so I'll have to wait a day or two. Wanted to let eveyone know though all is well.

Latest posts

Back