the foaling gang

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure my horses would sign up to be soaked daily if they could live at Anna's place
wub.gif
OMG have you girls seen her farm photos? rolling hills with all that green stuff
wacko.gif
a herd of 40 buddies, woods to play hide a seek. Pure torture
smokesmile.gif

Morning all
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Sorry for lack of attention yesterday and this morning. Got a bit stressed yesterday (not supposed to get stressed at the moment - Doc's orders!) but some tenants that were here brought with them a load of fleas via their cats and it has cause havoc with all our domstic animals plus parts of our house!! Have got it under control after a lot of work, but my poor M has been really itchy for the past month. Have treated her and also bathed her when we went to stay with g/daughter, have even slowly changed her food as thought it might be that. She never had signs of fleas (her coat is so thick, dont think they can get in LOL!!) so thought of allergies to September/October grasses etc etc. Well yesterday I gave up as poor M really couldn't stop scratching enough to get asleep (no bald patches or anything like that, but even biting her feet) so off to the vet although a rarely drive myself these days - hence the stress!! Vet couldn't find signs of fleas either! Took ages to prowl through as much of her coat as possible, but still thought she might have been bitten and be alergic to the flea bite. Gave her an obscure type of flea spot on, plus squeezed her anal glands in case - they can cause itching (!), but they were ok, so also gave her a steroid jab to try to calm her skin down and break the cycle of itching/heat/itching/heat. Well all I can say is thank goodness for the steroid jab - M fell asleep yesterday evening and I even had to wake her up for her dinner, then back to sleep for the whole night (I was in bed by 9.30pm and slept the sleep of the dead until morning - bliss!) M came out to do the horses with me this morning, but is now back asleep on my bed on her back, legs akimbo, dead to the world! She must have been exhausteed poor girl.

So apart from me waking with a nasty headache this morning, now fast clearing, we are all ok for the moment - hope M will be 'cured' after a day or so for the effect of the steroid to leave her system, or it's back to the vet and think again! Fingers crossed!

Diane - your car is also a perfect description of me, but Renee, if I had 'bumpers' like the 'ladies' in your picture, then I would certainly be very proud to have them on display.LOL!!

Lindy - I love the new hairstyle - really suits you.
default_yes.gif

Happy to join in with this thread - off to try to find a 'suitable' pic, but am mostly behind the camera! Back soon.......................

OK here are a couple more. Me and my special girl M.

3974662560_002990748f.jpg

2009_0920_181557.jpg

And me with BB and her baby and Chapella's filly from two years ago.

IMG_2121.jpg

and more babies.

IMG_2160.jpg

Sorry cant find any more/anything better! (see Renee - no 'bumpers'. LOL!!)

default_aktion033.gif
Fab pictures of you Anna and your fur kids
default_aktion033.gif
everyone looks so relaxed and happy
default_wub.png

That's me chasing the youngest grandson. He wanted to be first in line.lol This was at our first show so we have a lot to learn, but met some wonderful people and had a great time.
385335_312914388724171_100000168368999_1582347_446890281_n1.jpg

Hazel I was convinced you were under age
new_rofl.gif
I always try to watch my "p"'s and "q"'s cos I was sure your were a kid
smokesmile.gif
I need to stop
smokesmile.gif

Oh what a brilliant picture!! Yes, do tell us how he did - he should have been first!
default_yes.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl Eagle, Thank you, you made my day.
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl As you can see I haven't been underage in a looonnnggg time. BUT the Grandkiddos do keep me hopping.

Dalton got third in the costume class, third in the dog costume class with a borrowed red heeler , Kane, who was search and rescue, A first and second in lead line, two seconds in halter under class and over class.

The other grandson, Dustin, got first in halter under class and over class and a third in jumper with a borrowed horse. First time for Dustin to even see a jumper class. He was asked if he wanted to try it and is now hooked big time
default_new_multi.gif
. We are now building jumper obsticales.
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

I am glad I made you laugh Hazel
new_rofl.gif

Sounds like they had a great time
aktion033.gif
Congratulations
aktion033.gif

WOW!! Well done the boys!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Good luck with the future jumping.
default_yes.gif

I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be around much from tomorrow for the next week
no.gif
My parents are flying in to baby sit for us on Saturday night.

It's my 40th
footinmouth.gif
We are having a 70's style party and everyone has to dress up
new_rofl.gif
Don't worry I will take plenty of pics.

If anything happens you can pm me as I will get it on my phone.

Hugs and I miss you already

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
What a great way to celebrate!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hope you have a brilliant time - say Hi to your parents from me please.
default_yes.gif

Enjoy your week with your parents (bet your boys will be pleased to see your Dad again)

We will miss you too - sending loads of ((((HUGS)))) and Good Wishes!
default_cheers.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif

default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_birthday.gif
:birthday
default_birthday.gif
:birthday
default_birthday.gif
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce

Have a great time Renee! Enjoy your time with your folks. Tell them we all said "HI"
default_488.gif
:SoCool
default_488.gif
:SoCool
default_488.gif

Party Time!!!!

Latest posts

Back