Classic K Miniatures thread. pics and updates on my mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww bless them both - Suzie looks brilliant and little Finn will be following in her footsteps before too long!
default_firstprize.gif

thanks everyone excuse her fat tummy LOL I decided that as she was such a good girl she could spend a few days in the backyard hehe she loves that grass!! <3

Ive started putting a fleece rug on Finn at night hoping it will help him to lose his coat... any other suggestions other then clipping.. I really want him to lose it naturally but I attack him with the curry comb and the shedding blade and I don't get much out... :/ its really worrying me as we get the hotter weather starting to hit...

Naughty boy must think its still too cold lol. My girls have started loosing hair in the fist fulls.

Yep! Must admit to using blunt ended scissors to cut a few of my yearlings out of their tangled mess their first spring, but as Finn was happy to be clipped before, I'm sure he will be grateful for a quick 'run over' Cassie if your weather suddenly heats up.
default_yes.gif

ok thanks heaps girls
default_smile.png
I was worried that clipping him when he was a foal might have made his coat stuff up with the natural molting... you know me I'm such a worry wart with my mini's lol

I might clip him soon then... as I think we are in for a hot summer (making up for last year apparantly... :/) should I use a 10# blade? I think thats what I used on him last time...

I need to give him a bath first
default_smile.png

Anna I'm hoping he will be as good this time as he was last summer
default_smile.png
fingers crossed
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back