Classic K Miniatures thread. pics and updates on my mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassie

Reaction score
my second miniature, Penny... Raylee Park Classic Touch, is looking very suspicious and after consulting with the lovely people on here I have started a thread of her own as we think she is in foal
default_aktion033.gif

If she is in foal I have worked out that she can't be any earlier then 8 months pregnant so I'm thinking she must be about 8-9 months. but you opinions are welcome and much appreciated.

I am thinking of asking her previous owner if she has been with a stallion at all... when I first got them both he thought SUZIE would be due in January, we all know she wasn't as my little Finn is now 2 weeks old.... but I am wondering if he might have meant Penny.... which would mean she would be about the 9-10month pregnant mark... I might still get a foal tester.

I sent a picture to her breeder who had one foal from her and she thinks she is definitley pregnant and has maybe 2-3 months to go... anyway enough of my rambling, here are some pics of Penny
wub.gif
thankyou!!

first pic of her in 2008, she was in foal at this point and had a beautiful little palomino stallion with white face and stockings...

Penny08.jpg

Penny on the 29th March...

p6.jpg

early August...

p5.jpg

and late October...

penny10114.jpg

Penny10118.jpg

Penny10116.jpg

penny10112.jpg

Penny 10117.jpg

penny1011.jpg

so what do you think?

Thankyou
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I will but not until she is closer ;) hoping dad might have the second stall done so Finn n suzie can still go in at night bit he will be about 2-3 mnths by that stage so will be able to stay out at night
default_sad.png
lol

default_aktion033.gif
Oh Goodie another one to watch
default_aktion033.gif
best stock up my cupboard with lotsa chocy bickies
default_yes.gif

aktion033.gif
A Penny and Bunny thread
aktion033.gif
I think it is a good idea if you start to catch her daily and touch her... well you know where
new_shocked.gif
so she starts to get used to it.

biggrin.gif
welcome back to "the wait"
new_rofl.gif

Well as we waited around 4 months for Suzie to foal - waiting 5 months for Penny will be a doddle! LOL!!

I wonder how many pages will will manage to post before Penny gives up her Bunny?

aktion033.gif
A Penny and Bunny thread
aktion033.gif
I think it is a good idea if you start to catch her daily and touch her... well you know where
new_shocked.gif
so she starts to get used to it.

biggrin.gif
welcome back to "the wait"
new_rofl.gif
already started
default_yes.gif
she lets me feel her tummy for a little while as long as I am giving her scratches, and she lets me feel her udder or lack there of LOL

do you think she has 5 months to go? that would be the longest... as it would make it march again... haha, YAY for the guessing game again
default_wacko.png

I've got one at home I'll upload later... she hasn't started bagging up at all yet... still think she has a way to go yet lol right now she is miserable in the pouring rain!!

The weather here is just so crazy, we have had no rain all summer and the fields have no grass left, there is dust everywhere
no.gif
Well last night it rained cats and dogs and now it is SNOWING
new_shocked.gif

SNOWING ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!! WOW!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

we are having crazy weather here too!! usually the coldest October gets is 20 degrees celcius, it didn't even reach that hot today! was light misty rain, to pouring rain all day! and an average of 14 degrees!! brr freezing for thiss time of year!! glad we got the rain... but brrr LOL

hope you don't get a bad winter there Renee!!
default_no.gif

Oh Gosh not snow already
default_wacko.png
..Was very early here last year Nov and Im out in it 24/7 over the Christmas period selling Christmas trees so not good news
default_no.gif
..I do love snow on the ground and the sun in the sky so pretty
default_wub.png

Hey, I have 4 mares that are all due in March. they are between 180 and 198 days preggers today. Here is my blog if you want to compare my girls bellies to yours. I'd say they are close to the same size/shape. I have two that are showing alot and two that are not showing quite as much.

http://www.weerunner.blogspot.com/

I just love this time of year as I watch them grow. I always try to have early spring foals so they dont have to deal with the flies and heat of summer.

Your girls are looking good Amanda - will you have a thread for them here when they get closer? Golly things are starting to look busy for us mare watchers come the new Year!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Renee, I cant believe you have just had SNOW!! But I can well appreciate that with the rain falling on all your 'parched' ground, you are now suffering from a mud bath. We have had a couple of days of torrential rain here, lots of floods down south of me (hope you are ok Lindy?), but we are so lucky in that our ground may feel 'squelchy' under foot, but within an hour of the rain stopping, it has all drained away! Good reason to live up a mountain (unless of course it snows, when we then become cut off!!).

Latest posts

Back