Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe she knows her person is coming home and is anxious?
default_yes.gif

Me too and according to the clock on Marestare Cassie has another hour until she ges home

first I want to say....

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are all the dearest people in the world! I can't thankyou enough for watching my girl while I was away!! we got home about 9:15pm our time...

oh by the way daylight savings has started so its actually 9:52 here, just to be confusing for you all will get Heather to fix in the AM a bit beggered right now LOL

it would be 11pm Fiji time! I'm still on Fiji time so... SLEEP!! LOL

I agree with you all SHE IS HUGE!!!!!
default_wacko.png
poor baby girl! no wonder she is SO SLOW walking around that tummy! WOW

will take some better pics in the morning, her udder isn't as full as I thought it would be but her teats are starting to fill... thinking she could have a few days left... up to a week, but she might be big in the morning will have to see...

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s2.jpg

and just to make u a little jealous before I crash in my beautiful comfy bed LOL

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

s3.jpg

wow suzie looks good to go as far as her udder is concerned, I do think that the baby has to turn yet though.

Sweet dreams Cassie

I agree totally renee!! she is SO WIDE!

will take some better pics in the morn, right now my pillow is calling LOL

night all!!
default_saludando.gif

1:45 suzie is laying flat kicking at her tummy 1:51 rolling around

2:08 nipping at her tummy hip 2:12 nipping and licking i think suzie wants to eat that straw on her back

she just can't reach it
laugh.gif
2:22 shifting wieght from one back foot to the other often she looks bored

I have to go out for dinner, will someone email or text me if she looks promising
saludando.gif

shes been looking promising for the last few months bless her
default_laugh.png
WELCOME HOME Cassie..cant say its a minute too soon..Iv been worried lol
default_unsure.png
I have had a huge sigh of relief
default_yes.gif
now you can relax and enjoy and so can we
default_aktion033.gif

This little lady is such a tease, every time I go on she lies down & swishes her tail, looks at her tummy a few times then lays 'flat out' and has a snooze!
default_smile.png

thats why watching suzie is so addicting
laugh.gif
and suzie is so cute
wub.gif

default_laugh.png
It's quite frustrating because sometimes it looks as if her back leg is going stiff and 'pushing', I get my phone ready to dial incase I see some little hooves appearing then she goes to sleep! I'm glad our mare was easy enough, she bagged up & foaled 3 days later! Took us a bit buy suprise, we weren't expecting it that quick!

I'M BACK!! HOORAY FOR CASSIE - SHE WAITED
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

WELCOME BACK CASSIE - so very glad you are back - was so worried Suz would foal while you were away, she seemed to miss you so much.
default_yes.gif

Well done everyone with the watching, you have all done an amazing job! Golly I missed my laptop and you lot. LOL!!

Will post later on our 'chatting' thread with my news - is that what we are supposed to do now?? Just off to grab some supper, back shortly - dont go away!

Latest posts

Back