Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha ha typical Suzie
default_biggrin.png
she really does live by her belly..I thought she was getting excited knowing mum is on her way home
default_aktion033.gif

10.23 pm..nothing exciting to report on Suzie shes happy and munching..Iv been here watching Im sure shes going to hang on for mum now
default_yes.gif

1.36am still nothing exciting to report thankfully
default_smile.png
..shes just fine..munching in her corner as always
default_smile.png

does look like shes been rolling in the straw but I dint see her..she must have had a sneaky roll
default_unsure.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Suzie is looking huge from the top angle
blush.gif
Pretty girl.

1:43am cam time- She is standing looking out her door. Very quietly.

2.39am she laying down sternal and looking relaxed n happy n yes I agree Megan huge
default_wub.png
bless her

Hi Guys,

Again I have had Suzie up and glad to see that things are nice and quiet so she is being a good girl and waiting for Cassie to get home.

Sorry for not posting but life is still leaning towards crazy.

Also to add to things Buck snuck out of the field and hopped on a flight to somewhere exotic and how I know he did this is because he manged to get Sunburned and as our weather has been so CRAP I know he must have gone to the sun to get it
default_new_rofl.gif

I could not believe it. We were supposed to be getting an Indian Summer but the sun never appeared before 3pm and it was warm but nothing to get excited about.

I actually thought he had his head in the nettles again as he does like to have a nose around and then gets a lovely nettle rash on his puss.

I was keeping an eye on it and putting on some cream but it wasnt getting any better and his eyes looked weepy so got the vet out and he is on an antibiotic and I have to clean his eyes and put in an eye cream and clean his muzzle and put on a cream he gave me. I must say he has improved dramatically but I am no longer his best buddie so have to trick him to catch him. But fingers crossed he will forgive me in time.

The vet asked if there was St. Johns Wort in the field but there isnt and a friend said she had a cremello that had eaten a flower which is a type of buttercup growing in the field and it made him more sensitive to the sun. That plant is in the field although there is only one or two so it will be picked and disposed of once I have 5 mins.

Sounds like hes been keeping you busy for sure
default_wacko.png

4.00am n Suzie is Just standing in the corner not munching not sleeping just looking around but not restless at all
default_unsure.png

Welcome back stranger
saludando.gif
Sorry your world is still crazy
rolleyes.gif
kids and ponies
laugh.gif
and add a hubby on top and voila.. recipe for a crazy world.

Some of my girls escaped today so now they are closed in until I can fix the fence tomorrow morning
closedeyes.gif

a friend said she had a cremello that had eaten a flower which is a type of buttercup growing in the field and it made him more sensitive to the sun. That plant is in the field although there is only one or two so it will be picked and disposed of once I have 5 mins.
We have these flowers here, if you put them in a glass bottle with olive oil and leave them for 3 months it is great for sunburn. Weird don't you think?
wacko.gif

Very weird
default_yes.gif

Suzie is waiting for her breakfast its 5,31am lol this is begining to sound like big brother
default_wacko.png
your mum will be back really soon miss Suzie
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif
Haha night night sleep tight..no having a nibble half way through the night
default_nono.gif

6.07am camera is now outside that means Suzie will be well happy having her breakfast
default_aktion033.gif

Smartie n Penny eating their breakfast too..Well Done Nathan youv done a great job playing mum all week
default_aktion033.gif

Hi and everyone sorry for not watching Suzie

i see Suzie and Australia just fine now!

default_saludando.gif
good night everyone and good morning to the rest
default_saludando.gif
Im off to bed Suzie looks happy n settled in the paddock..Think Cassie may be home by the time i get out of bed in the morning..so Welcome Home Cassie..so glad Suzie waited for you to see her new baby come into the world
default_yes.gif

Cassie will be back soon Suzie, but perhaps keep those legs crossed for a day or two to let her recover!
default_yes.gif

is suzie laying down out side ? is that in the normal for her?

Suzie's tummy looks a little v shaped
unsure.gif

cross your legs Suzie its not oct.5th !!!

10:45am cam time. Looks like it's raining outside. Can't see that little butterball and her belly anywhere...

Yay for Cassie coming home!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

i don't see miss suzie
unsure.gif
! did they bring her in to the stable? if so i want to go to!!!
smile.gif

11:17 suzie time

Back