Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

so because my old thread got moved! I have started a new one so that Suzie's thread is easily accessable for everyone!

we are in Fiji till late Tuesday night we fly in about 7pm my time so prob get home about 9pm

here is my marestare camera link any extra eyes would be very much appreciated as I can't get online very much while away!

http://www.marestare...alias=kingspark

also here is the link to my other thread in case anyone wants to go back to check anything...

a list of contacts n info is on the first page of this thread, I don't have my mobile with me overseas as it won't work but my mum n Dad's phones are listed n we have at least one of them on us always unless we are in the pool or beach hehe

link to mare ready to foal thread...

http://www.miniature...=123954&st=4040

I have been very blessed to have a great team of "marestarers" on here already thankyou everyone! we sometimes are a little crazy as we wait for my girl to foal but we all mean well n have a lot of fun!

a bit of info about Suzie!! I have had her since March, I got her already in foal, though I didn't know when she was put in foal of who the daddy was, (we know it is 1 of 2 stallions, and I wouldnt mind either one
default_smile.png
when I get home I will post some pics of my girl and the possible daddy's! she is 33" tall a chocolate taffy n an absoloute SWEETHEART!!

she was getting an udder when I left, was probably about half filled, this is her third foal... my first.

with her past two foals she has gotten a huge udder and waxed up... so we are hoping she will do the same with number 3!! camera is changed to outside in the paddock during the day and in the stable at night, one of our employees is staying at our house while we are away and he is doing the feedings, I also have a team of friends
default_smile.png
coming to check on her and my other two ponies, Smartie n Penny

Thankyou all for watching Suzie, if you have any questions or concerned please let me know!!

Love to you all!

Cassie

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear you having a great time on your hols..Suzie is doing just fine but I know shes missing you and is looking forward to her snuggles when you get back
default_yes.gif
..shes all tucked in ready for bed with her hay which shes munching on

Thanks everyone!

morning Renee n Lindi!

Hi Jenny! miss u too!

was able to bring Suzie up just now... my beautiful little girl! miss her SO much!

She definitely misses you as she is very quiet. She doesn't lay down much now either which is really weird for Lazy Sue
biggrin.gif

Not long to go now
saludando.gif

20.30 pm and Suzie is down resting
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I am a happy bunny
aktion033.gif

10.50 pm and she is down again. yahooooo

Hi Cassie!!
saludando.gif
Glad to hear from you and know you will be coming home soon!!

11:50 cam time- Suzie is up in her stall looking out her door.
yes.gif

Just c hecked on my baby girl n she is lying down cutie little thing!

Last day today in paradise!!
default_sad.png
default_smile.png

can't wait to be home but wish we could stay longer hehe going to the coral coast today should be great!

my Internet will expire shortly so I dnt know if I'll be able to get on after this... But our flight is at 1pm tomorrow Fiji time which is 11am sydney time just so u all know
default_smile.png

Morning/ night everyone!! Thankyou!

I know you are having fun but please hurry home cos we all miss you
yes.gif

Have a good flight home I know someone that will be so pleased to see you
default_yes.gif
..I really believe shes missed you and although shes just getting on with it im sure she will feel so much better once your home
default_wub.png

Oh almost forgot so will we
default_biggrin.png
we can all relax again
default_rolleyes.gif

5.37am her time and shes looks like shes waiting for her breakfast already
default_unsure.png
..a few hours yet miss Suzie
default_yes.gif

7.05am still waiting patiently for breakfast..seems happy and settled
default_smile.png

So glad you have been having a great time Cassie, and wonderful that Suzie has hung on so far. I hope she keeps hanging out until your home. Nearly made it!!
default_yes.gif
What a good girl
default_smile.png

Sorry I didn't get to watch suzie today, had church then baby shower for cousin. Glad to here you had a great time, miss suzie will be so excited to see mommy! We miss you too!

16.20pm and she is stood down by her friends. One more night to go yahooooooooo this is far too stressful
new_shocked.gif
Cassie no more holidays for at least a year please as we think Penny has a bun in the oven too.

I can't wait to see some pics of her tummy and udder
yes.gif

Nathan has just arrived

5.34pm Suzie is looking a lil stressed for some reason..pacing around her stable..I think she can see someone outside

Dinner was half a minute late that is why she had a tantrum
biggrin.gif

28 hours till mummy arrives
aktion033.gif
Hang in there Suzie

Latest posts

Back