Update on our Tweety Bird

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rimmerpaints

Reaction score
Well Tweety passed away this morning. The vet has no idea why. Her bloodsugar was way high and thinks that was a big cause of her death. Her blood sugar wouldnt come down last check it was 600. We are are still stunned and left devastated. Sydney is crying why tweety was my best friend. I think seeing her so upset has made this even worse for me. I went to vets office and lost it as soon as Dr. Young started talking to me. It has been a very hard day. I promied Sydney i will find her another cart mini. Man they are just sso hard to find one as awesome as Tweety. Time will only tell but we will never beable to replace our Tweety
default_bye-sad.gif
Sydney and Tweety won first in 4th of july parade so im taking her ribbon and picture and putting in a frame for Sydney. Sunday Tweety was so happy and spunky then friday she was down. Im still so confused and we are hurting so bad. I hope she new just how much we loved her

I am so very sorry . It sounds like Tweety was a very special and dearly loved member of your family. She must have enjoyed her time here and with your Sydney. The hurt will lessen after a while, but having her ribbon and picture near by will always remind Sydney of her love, given and received from Tweety. A wonderful way to remember her.

Sorry to read about Tweety l know that doesn't mean a lot when your devestated and hurting..l feel for you as l know how much it hurts especially when kids are involved..

I am so sorry for your loss. Sometimes, there are no answers on why.
default_no.gif
Hugs to you and your little girl.

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so, so, sorry. I know how much it hurts an adult but I can't imagine the hurt Sydney feels, especially when this was so sudden. My heart goes out to all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. We have cryied so much my head is killing me. Sydney is asleep now it has been a bad day. Our hearts are broken and poor Robbie Ray our other mini is searching for her and keeps hollering so i put him back in his stall. Its hard to look at Tweetys empty stall
default_no.gif

So sorry to hear about little tweety!!! Hugs for you n Sydney poor little thing. That is a beautiful idea about framing the ribbbons, praying for you all

I'm so very sorry for you all. It is so sad and hurtful when we lose one of our precious furkids, but when there is a child involved it is even more tragic. Poor Sydney, life has cruelly robbed her of her special friend and she simply cannot understand why.

Sending you all my sympathy at this very sad time. I'm so very sorry.

Anna

I'm so sorry Tweety is gone. Poor little Sydney. I know it's painful for all of you. Hugs.

Oh lord, I am so sorry. To come on so fast....poor Sydney.Its hard enough for adults to understand why these things happen never mind a child, especially when it was her best friend.

prayers for you, Sydney,Robbie Ray and all your family, Many hugs

I am so sorry. I ache for you and your little girl. I know the pain is hard enough for you to bare, but then you have to deal with your child's pain of loss. Sending prayers your way for God's comfort during this time.

Back