Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here we are again folks another nightless night of goobers in fun filled Florida at Greene Acres the place to be on our hit parade.
default_biggrin.png

I quit watching Peanut because I found it so much more entertaining awaiting for the grand entrance of our one and only Manure Goddess to appear on her hands and knees picking up poop piles with her latex magic fairy gloves.

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

And only goodness knows what kind of outfit our hostess with the mostess will be wearing tonite. A MOO MOO perhaps with fairy wings? Or even maybe a grassy skirt with a milky leaking coconut top? A crown of sea oats adorned by gator guts? Hey! Are we all going to the hukilau or not!Opsie, that's Hawaii sorry 'bout that Don HOHOHO!

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Let's go! Let's go! On with the foaling show!!!
default_1857272.gif

Gosh Dang it...I just deleted my post.

"a milky leaking coconut top"
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

I just went out 1 time..I was breaking out in hives just looking at the 2 poop piles. Im also flippin happy that this time you noticed that I wore my special latex gloves. I promised the girls that I would not be bothering them again tonight....ooooppps I think she's poopin again! Dang it!

Note to myself....shop for a flatscreen for Diane....and go shopping at Good Will to find a Manure Godess outfit that will look flatering under lights!! Wait till you see my delivery dress....just hope I have time to put it on!

Well ladies, Skiff is taking over at the helm now as I have to bring Quahog for round 2 of his Chemo in the AM...wish us luck! Peanuts poops have not changed, it doesnt seem like much will go on tonight. Feel free to talk about me now
default_pantiesbig.gif
default_pantiesbig.gif
default_pantiesbig.gif

Dont Let The Bed Bugs Bite and for Marty Dont Let The Frogs Bite

P.S. Marty, Hows that Jaws Movie.....they change the ending on that yet!!

Good Morning All! Just dropped Quagog off at vets....boy he was NOT thrilled with having to stay!

After I shut the overhead lights off I promise...I Did Not Disturb....I never even returned to the scene of the crimes!!

I wish I could post photos for you to see. Peanut is still wide but not near as wide as before ( say 1 week ago )Up near her tail bone if you are looking down on her you can really notice much more of a v but certainlly not as much as I have seen on other pregnant mares...I feel and see no movement inside..... just figure baby is taking up more space and cant move around?

I am glad someone else thought she seemed wide....but now its making me a little nervous...Wish you could see her in person....Ill send the jet!

Heidi can you send your jet over here to Italy as I want to load up my Doctor . I am a thinkin you lot need him more!
new_rofl.gif

I can't wait to see the "delivery outfit" make sure hubby is taking pics of you and not Peanut during the birth, nothing to hot though as we may need him to concentrate
drool5.gif

Now Manure Goddess, you had me in stitches this morning when I woke up (1.20cam time) little miss Peanut took a poop and after a while went back and had a sniff as if to stay

GOD LORD THE SERVICE IN THIS JOINT IS CRAP, I DID THAT 10 MINUTES AGO AND IT IS STILL HERE.

gaah.gif
gaah.gif
gaah.gif

Diane, your a hoot!

honey, what did you go and do to yourself! Have you been bending down doing horses feet? Did you fall? What ever happened Im sorry and hope you heal quickly...ice?...sounds bad. Go put your feet up, not sure whats on T.V. these days that might be good to watch.

I was hoping to pick up alittle some entertainment items today on my way back from vet...but it was too hot for Quahog to even be in the car w/air. He just wanted to get home. Im thinking I may make some peanut butter cookies.........Im sure your all saying...geeze that Manure Godess is a bag of bones...she should really be eatting more.

Thamk you for watching as much as you do..its appreciated. I was good last night and hope to just let Peanut relax again tonight. We'll see.

Go get comfortable somewhere and we can keep eyes on Peanut, Annie, Tease and the Happy Appy girls!!

Diane, your a hoot!

honey, what did you go and do to yourself! Have you been bending down doing horses feet? Did you fall? What ever happened Im sorry and hope you heal quickly...ice?...sounds bad. Go put your feet up, not sure whats on T.V. these days that might be good to watch.

I was hoping to pick up alittle some entertainment items today on my way back from vet...but it was too hot for Quahog to even be in the car w/air. He just wanted to get home. Im thinking I may make some peanut butter cookies.........Im sure your all saying...geeze that Manure Godess is a bag of bones...she should really be eatting more.

Thamk you for watching as much as you do..its appreciated. I was good last night and hope to just let Peanut relax again tonight. We'll see.

Go get comfortable somewhere and we can keep eyes on Peanut, Annie, Tease and the Happy Appy girls!!

You got the sign already??? You didn't tell me! I hope you like it in person!
default_yes.gif

Hey Robin, Yes,hubby picked it up from the PO...wrapped very secure by the way. He brought Chinese food for dinner but I made him put up the sign first.I hope you can see it. Its soooo much better ( if that possible )in real life.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
You did an awesome job! Thanks so much. Hadnt called you b/c I waseatting earlier, sorry.

Spent alot of time checking Peanut from every angle today. She has dropped and her privates are real deep red, bag I wouldnt call full. Im alittle worried b/c she seemed alot more " in the baby mode" a couple days ago...now she just stands around looking sad.No more biting of her sides. No change in temp. And her poop actually feels harder as opposed to being softer as I would think. Just doing alot of praying on my end!!

hope everything continues to progress for Peanut!! praying for a healthy beautiful new foal to be born very SOON!!!
default_yes.gif

are you able to put some pics up of her??
default_biggrin.png

I wish I could...no IM a photo flunky. You can only see her on MS, sorry! Im jealous of you, Ive been watching the changes in your little mare...your so good at photos and documenting things.I hope you have a new foal in your barn soon too.
default_cheers.gif
default_cheers.gif
and
default_luck.gif
heading to you too!

I guess you would know what the consistancy of her poop feels like......what do you do......pick it up and play with it and squash it up before you put it in the bucket?
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif

A true Manure Goddess in every sense of the word. Actually that is MY nick name but I am very happy to have passed it on to you beings how I personally know some your horse's poop so well anyhow.
default_smokesmile.gif

Oh and people want to know what is a QUAHOG? Heck if I know.....its pronounced "Co-hog". Our manure goddess has some serious names for her animals
default_wink.png

lol thats ok, I have been watching her anyway in your mega gorgeous stable, mine is still in the making and I thought mine was awesome but its nothing compared to yours lol so you can be jealous of my pics lol (tho they aren't really that good lol) and I will be jealous of your beautiful stable lol.

Thankyou
default_smile.png
hoping that she foals before the 1st July
default_smile.png

heres hoping all of our mares decide to get there acts together soon
default_smile.png
including Dreamer and Sugar!!

default_luck.gif
good luck to you too!! do you know how many days she is? and I know how you feel about the whole milk situation Suzie is exactly the same
default_sad.png

hope you get better really SOON!! take it easy and look after yourself
default_smile.png
hoep your relaxing right now...
default_yes.gif

can't spell hope lol sorry

Darling Diane, I am so sorry that you are in pain, you need to be careful and take it a bit easier on yourself.

I am very sorry but I won't be able to watch Peanut tonight as I am off to take Eagle to my sons school. Wish me luck! I am rather nervous.
saludando.gif

Looks like there is a hubby on the loose bc there is something big and very BLUE in Peanuts flat
new_shocked.gif

.......just trying to be fair and impartial!! Hey, how did your trip go at the school yesterday. Bet the kids loved it and I'm sure your son was the class hero for the day!! Please tell us what you did......and did your hubby and son catch anything good and yummy on their Fathers Day trip?

hey whats with all the foals born this morning?? that should be us announcing our little foals
default_sad.png
lol it's not fair is it... lol our little girls are still cooking our babies a little longer...
default_wink.png

uummm...I dont know... maybe something about "the best for last"

Thats o.k. as long as everyones babies keep popping out healthy and happy...I can wait a little longer....................a did say "little longer"

Latest posts

Back