Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! Bree, that is amazing!! How clever of you!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Guess we are all going to have to put our thinking caps on and come up with some special limericks/poems for Cam's Birthday - not too sure we will produce something like Bree's brilliant effort though!

Thanks Anna, yes all's well. Waiting for the rain to stop so I can go do a few barn chores. Then Skiff wanted to give a BBQ to the girls in the vets office where we had Ribs and Quahog last year for all the extra special efforts they put in and it ment alot to us. We were too busy watching Cam last year and then just got to busy to do it this past winter. We have it set up w/the vet to secretly drop off Ribs, Chicken, Brisket and a few salads and strawberry shortcakes for their lunch today. I hope they like it. This time of year most of our chefs go away so I decided to make the biscuits......not a good idea...burnt the first dozen so had to re do> I think I should have made them alittle sweeter b/c the strawberries werent as sweet as I would like....just had to add a little sugar!! I hope it stops raining or we'll be bringing in soggy buns!!

What a great idea and a great way to thank the girls who helped you through such a difficult time - I'm sure they will be thrilled with your supprise, even if some of it is a little soggy!!

I know what you mean by rain though. i know you have been following some of the Olympics so you will know that after a week of practically a heatwave, the UK is back to rain again!! This summer is proving a total washout, such a shame. I had Cathy on the phone this morning worrying about little Ferret. He's only two weeks whereas the others are six, and the rain clouds burst mid morning here, but she was stuck indoors as she cannot leave Euros' mother alone and was in panic about not being able to go and get him back into the stable (the run-in area of course was open but the mares weren't bothered enough to use it). Luckily while she was speaking, Euros' brother drove in on one of the tractors, so she grabbed him for five minutes to 'mother' watch and rescued poor Ferret - not that he seemed worried apparently!!

default_cheers.gif
I'm glad you all liked it! I was only going to do a verse to keep it limmerick size but it ran away with me
default_new_rofl.gif

Heidi what a great idea, your vets must love you!

OMG BREE!!! THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!! (hear me shouting this?) lol soo funny! I read it to my mum and she loved it! though of course she didn't get some of our little things hehe.

I hope little Ferret is ok Anna
default_smile.png
poor little man! I can't wait for foaling season this year! Renee (anyssa park will be on here soon with her gorgeous mares
default_smile.png
I can't wait! 9 mares to foal!! WOOHOO!! :D

I heard you all the way down here
default_new_rofl.gif

"Did you post something silly on the internet?" Tinker asked.

".....maybe." I admitted.

default_wink.png

LOL Bree! That was quite a piece!
default_aktion033.gif

Heidi- I am sure they will love their surprise! What a sweet thing to do! I love your avatar pic of Cam, btw!

Latest posts

Back