Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the great update, your new barn is amazing and the girls seem to like it too. Don't worry about the lights, as long as we can make out what they are up to it doesn't have to be like the cinema.

I think you and your cleaning skills need to come and visit me here in Italy, try as I do my barn always looks very "used" and my girls love to lean on the walls when they poop.

We are 6 hours ahead of you so it makes for easy night shifts but Peanut needs to hurry as I will have the boys home from school soon for the summer hols
closedeyes.gif
and what with a computer stealing teenager and a wild 3 year old I won't get much quiet time. Lets hope she goes on her due date.
worshippy.gif

Well, my poop pickin' friend!

Here is something that will soon be on that new barn!

00smallest.jpg

Oh MY GOSH THERE IT IS....Why does Santas Helper always make me cry....This has got to be the most precious gift I have ever recieved.
default_impatient.jpg
default_impatient.jpg
I cant wait for it to arrive. Robin did NOT want me to post it...but I made her!! cause I knew I wouldnt be able to get a photo and figure out how to post it!!I want every one to see what a great artist we have on board. Guess there is no question where I will hang it!! I explained alittle more about it on the Back Porch.

Robin....that sore cheek of yours.....well thats all the kisses Im blowing at ya...

Love, Love Love

Yes, pink hair thingys! It so hot and miserable I was just trying to get some hair off her neck....I dont know why she just wont stand under the other fan.

I hope the Manure Godess can keep up her clean ways in the barn because I'll tell ya, the dirty dish godess, the laundry godess,vacuum, and window godess havent been seen in weeks!!

Hey Diane, are you getting rain today!! Its starting to look pretty dark and scarey looking out there now, If the camera goes it may be the power going off again. Dont ya just love S.Florida summers!!

YOU DEFINITELY NEED MORE "POTATO CHIPS" as you have W-A-Y too much time on your hands!!!!
default_risa_suelos.gif
new_rofl.gif
Maybe she needs some more nuts.

OMG Heidi, the mare on cam is just adorable! Can we have some photos of Peanut and the stallion?

Sorry but us Aunties are quite demanding.

Omg noooooooo, I already have 2 boys and a husband (italian husband so that is like having at least another 2 kids.) as for me being nuts well yes totally. Lmao

"left behind 3 boys so I'd remember him"

now thats funny!!

I do know though Kay that you are only joking....I know your boys have done well.....they must have had a good roll model in you!!

Will attempt to get photo of Nick( sire ) posted...if not I think Marty will have to post some....I think she has lots!I'll have to ask her!

Oh gosh, you have no idea how pleased I am that there are other nuts in this world - although I consider that most of the time I belong to the 'totally bonkus' family!
default_rolleyes.gif

Robin, that picture is just brilliant, perfect for the a barn!

I'm off to bed folks, it's nearly midnight here and these very old bones of mine need their bed! Will be back again around 4am your time to keep watching!

Good luck, and fingers crossed for a smooth foaling for Peanut, if she decides to let us see her new baby.
default_yes.gif

Anna

Thank you Anna! It should reach Heidi soon!

Did anyone notice that I made the diaper pin PINK?
default_laugh.png

OMG everyone Heidi is so full of poop about the old barn! The so called old barn is like the Hilton! Its got all kinds of fans and its enormous and I think she dumped like 9 bales of shavings in there! Its like the Presidential Suite complete with room service, big screen tv, open bar, free lap dances, and this very strange Manure Godess in rubber gloves.

Here is Nick the sire. He's the love of my life and makes really pretty babies! He is having the time of his life in Florida living like the King he is. I have always said if you have to have your own stallion he needs to behave like Nick or they aren't worth having. I miss you sweet Nick.
default_wub.png

nickhead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shes meaner than an ole wet hen today...very cranky. Normally she has certain spots where she loves the scratchings and rubs...oh no ...not today. Not eatting her hay tonight but did eat her feed.No drop or rise in her temp...99.2 and poops are about normal.

Hey do you give Ivermectin to your mares after foaling or the Gold...does it make much difference. I just noticed I dont have any of the Gold but do have plenty of the generic Ivermectin

Marty your a nut!! We havent had any lap dancers since New Years Eve!!Thanks for posting Nicks picture...he says "hi" too by the way. Just made hubby sit and watch a red bag delivery...he's the best!

Most lights off in the barn tonight...so no one can see the poop

Shes meaner than an ole wet hen today...very cranky. Normally she has certain spots where she loves the scratchings and rubs...oh no ...not today.

Yes I usually enjoy your rubs but not today I'm very cranky as you have noticed

default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif

Why are you worried about worming your horse right after she foals? Don't you mean banamine???
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back