RIP Connie Lynch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarenB

Reaction score
Many of you will remember Connie Lynch She and her husband Gale were Alvadar Miniature Horses, breeders of Alvadars Double Destiny. I'm sad to report that Connie passed away this past Friday. I had the opportunity to know her not just as a horse friend, but also as a personal friend. Rest in Peace Connie.

I remember the name Alvadars Double Destiny for sure.

Our sympathy from Nixons Hill to you and all her family and friends.

I didn't know the people but I hope she had a chance for a "full life".

I am almost 69 and feel that I have had a full life and am prepared to take my next step.

I do feel bad for those younger who have not have the chance to enjoy more of life.

Nice that you remembered your friend to the rest of us....and I thank you.

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and her family.

Connie was a wonderful person, and will be missed. For those who don't know of her, Connie and Gale started with a small herd, and produced many national and world champions, including the incredible Alvadar's Double Destiny, who's now owned by Arion Management. They were based here in Michigan, and I saw them numerous times at the show ring and club meetings. They helped grow and promote some of the best miniatures in the industry. Rest well Connie, you deserve it.

Our deepest sympathies to Gale and his family.

I didn't know her personally but heard many great things about her from Jen G. Prayers to her family and friends.

Our Sympathies go out to Gale and his family. I met Connie and Gale thirteen years ago when I went to Michigan to buy Alvadars Double Whammy as a weanling. Connie and Gale would not sell him to us from a video they wanted us to be happy with our purchase. and see him in person first. Connie and Gale met me at the airport and I felt as if I had known them forever. Connie will be missed ,she was a really special person.

I'm so sorry to hear this. They have been a vital part of the miniature industry, and she will be missed.

Jan

Sad to hear
default_no.gif

My deepest sympathies go out to the family and friends.. I knew Connie years ago when we first got into miniatures. I am so sorry to hear of her loss...

My sympathies and prayers are extended to her family and friends. It is tough to say goodbye. (((hugs)))

I am deeply saddened to hear this news. Connie and Gale are two of the nicest people that my husband and I have met in this industry. Although we never purchased a horse from them, they welcomed us to the farm and into their home for a wonderful dinner and visit. RIP Connie and my sincerest and deepest condolences to Gayle and the family.
default_sad.png
default_sad.png

My condolences to all of Connie's family and friends. I was only briefly acquainted with her but admired her horses very very much.

My deepest sympathy to family and friends.

I'm so sorry to hear of this loss. Prayers for her family!

So very sorry to hear of the passing of Connie. I had the opportunity to meet her and Gale when we showed at Kentucky Horse Park one year. I own one of Alvadar Double Destiny's son TMM Destinys Daily Double and he is my cornerstone.

Prayers to Gale and the family on the loss of a wonderful lady. She will truely be missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never personally meet Connie BUT Have heard nothing but great things about her and her hubby. Sorry to hear the bad news and hope the family is taking things well.

PS. I reconize the buckskin mare in the pic Karen...
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back