Enclosed trailer dividers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup!!!
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif
Personally, I used mine for hay, as the horses kept getting drunk and rolling around the showground when I had alcohol on board.......

my mare fell asleep during her halter class, I swear she did NOT get into my wine stash.....I had that cork firmly intact.

We just got our trailer back last night from having it converted from a 4 horse slant to be able to haul minis. I can haul 7 with storage in the front and the back tack still there. If I put stuff out of the front part into the living quarters I can haul one or two more horses. We are really happy with the job that he did on the trailer. Can't wait till show season again. We bought this trailer right before Nationals. Got it for the living quarters so we don't have to stay in motels. We love it. Used it to go to Nationals, but had no dividers. Luckily the horses are fairly well behaved and had no problem going to Tulsa, but I wanted dividers.
scan0006-1.jpg

scan0005-1.jpg

scan0007.jpg

The dividers are all made of aluminum. The metal loops on the ends are for straps to hook behind them. I don't have them yet. Each divider has a pin that drops down in to a hole in the floor of the trailer.

where did you have this done?

Hi,

I had a 2 horse trailer that was 8 X 14. We built a conversion with a frame installed on the inside so as not to harm the trailer. With this setup, I was able to haul 4 minis with a walk behind and a walk thru door into the tack area. All the dividers swung and the end swung as well for easy loading of each mini. Here are a couple of pics that explain it better than I can. I've since sold the trailer and this conversion is just sitting collecting dust.

inside.jpg

doorway.jpg

Latest posts

Back