How about some cowboys and bucking bulls?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Went to the PBR tonight, was a blast! Got to see Cody Lambert, Chris Shivers, Mike Lee, J B Mauney and Ross Coleman to name just a few.

DSCF2037.jpg

In this pic you have JB Mauney, Kody Lostroh and Guilherme Marchi, Top three in the standings as of Round One

DSCF2043.jpg

DSCF2044.jpg

DSCF2059.jpg

DSCF2061.jpg

DSCF2064.jpg

DSCF2065.jpg

Man I'll tell you, the bull riders are brave (or is it crazy
default_laugh.png
) but these guys, the bullfighters, goodness, they had SEVERAL good/close saves tonight

DSCF2071.jpg

DSCF2077.jpg

DSCF2081.jpg

I bought my daughter tickets for Christmas last year. She's a big PBR fan and said that was the best gift she's ever gotten and expects the same thing this year. Gotta say you got some really great pictures - kinda surprised me to see them since no camera's were allowed at the show she went to in St. Louis.

I've wanted to go to one for a long time now, was/am a HUGE Justin McBride fan but he's retired now
default_sad.png
It's amazing how young some of these guys are, think the youngest was 20, but majority was 21-25, but real "down-home" country boys.. We were allowed having cameras, think it depends on the venue, I couldn't take my really good camera (wish I could have!) because it has removable lenses, and you're not allowed cameras or video cameras that can take video or audio recordings..

Great pictures! I have always wanted to go see a PBR event. I also was/am a BIG fan of Justin McBride.

Leave it to me.....the 4th picture in your 2 set......am I looking at that guys knee....were his pants falling down while he was getting thrown around on the bull?? Its hard to tell B/C it looks like the distance between his knee and his foot would be way off.

Leave it to me.....the 4th picture in your 2 set......am I looking at that guys knee....were his pants falling down while he was getting thrown around on the bull?? Its hard to tell B/C it looks like the distance between his knee and his foot would be way off.

LOL....that's the elbow of his right arm you are looking at, "LittleRibbie"!

And I must also say.....those are great shots! How were you able to get those pictures?

Latest posts

Back