You guys are slow on the uptake, LOL!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
But then, so am I...I can't believe nobody pointing this out before...

Go back and look at the "Flat Lotto Has Left the Building" thread...now take a good look at the Mingus meets Flat Lotto photos, and look at me...

While we were at the fair, we visited the Oregon Dairy Farmers' booth for their delicisou milkshakes. Colton and Brandon were given coloring books and stickers, and Brandon asked if he could put one on me. I said yes, not paying any attention to what it said.

It wasn't until I had looked at the photos 3 or 4 times that I realized I walked around the fair, went into the feed store, and had my photo taken and posted on an international forum all the while wearing a sticker on my chest reading: GOT MILK??

Keith and I laughed so hard we had tears streaming down our faces...

Last edited by a moderator:
i did notice it but thought you did it on purpose as a joke
default_smile.png
way too funny

Ya mean that wasn't done ON PURPOSE???? :lol:

MA

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :risa_suelos: :risa8: :new_rofl:
default_firstprize.gif
: That is WAYYYY too funny!!! I missed it when I looked thru the pics, so I had to go back and SEE!! :lol:

WAYYYYYY to go.......I love it........I haven't been around much and may disappear again as we are pending a move.............but if I am reading the map right I will soon be only about 2 1/2 to 3 hours from you
default_wink.png
: and we will have to "do lunch"

LOL I saw that, but I thought it was a milk t-shirt!!! LOLLOL

I have a t-shirt that says Got Corgis? So I just thought that was a t-shirt....
default_rolleyes.gif
:

oh well, at least we can laugh about it!!! :bgrin

~kathryn

:lol:

I noticed...right away, and the devil in me posted the pic anyway...I knew you would laugh along with me!

Isn't it great the things that the little ones get us into?

(Isn't it great to have them around to blame such things on?)

default_rolleyes.gif
:

I had wondered why noone else noticed....

I thought it was quite humorous, too. I'm sick that way though!

Liz

Rori, It's great to hear from you, and we'll most definitely have to do lunch! Where within a 2-1/2 hour radius will you be?

Liz -- yup...my sense of humor is just a bit warped, too...and I love totell tales on myself!

We are moving to Elma Washington and based on our recent drives we are about 2 hours to Portland so figuing in my slow driving and getting lost :new_shocked: :bgrin wahlah 2 1/2 hours tops.....plus if we do that you can show me the sights ......aka ....good coffee....good food.....good/bad art :bgrin :new_shocked: .....great music .....etc, etc, etc...............

Rori, It's great to hear from you, and we'll most definitely have to do lunch! Where within a 2-1/2 hour radius will you be?

Liz -- yup...my sense of humor is just a bit warped, too...and I love totell tales on myself!

Elma!!! THAT is the home to at least one Miniature Horse show (Sea Tac in April) and maybe an AMHR show or two later in the Summer so we will definitely have to meet up! it takes us about two and a half hours to get to Elma and we go up there fairly frequently to visit w/the Crabby Chickens. Will be nice to have more mini peeps in the area!

default_smile.png

susanne, I figured you would get a kick out of that...

Boys will be boys, huh?

L.

:lol: I think you need a shirt that says

GOT MINGUS? :aktion033:

I must be in my own little world because.... I missed it. :new_shocked:

Now that I see it, is rather cute. :bgrin Silly boys. :lol:

Oh man, I can see that I need to read the forum much more than I have been, you guys are keeping me in stiches!!

Rori, you are going to be closer to me, you will have to go right by Olympia/Tumwater to get to Elma, ok, if you take I-5.

Yea, more mini folks in the area. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back