Who has an easy peanut butter fudge recipe

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
This year money is going to be tight for christmas, since I just got married about 2 weeks ago, so we have decided to do homemade christmas gifts.

So far we are going to make cookie mixes or soup mixes in a jar, chocolate covered pretzels, and I was hoping to do some peanut butter fudge, because I have a 6lb cannister of peanut butter(was used in cookies for the wedding, but bought WAY more than we needed)

Problem is, I only know how to make chocolate fudge.

If any one has an easy, or fool proof perfect peanut butter fudge recipe, that isn't insanely expensive can you please pass it on

When I was a young girl I made this fudge with my older cousin. It is quick and easy, very creamy and taste wonderal. If I'm not careful I could eat the whole pan. I still use this recipe today.

Mix by Hand 1c. peanut butter and 1 cup fluff

Boil 1 min - 1 c. sugar, 1 c. brown sugar, 2 Tabl. milk, 1/4 c. milk

Mix all ingredients together and place in the refrigerator. I think it uses a 13 x 9 pan. It depends on how think you like it.

I hope you enjoy, its Yummy.

Here is a website a friend sent to me that has alot of easy candy and fudge on it. The North Pole You can go to the Holiday Recipes and find lots of goodies, plus there are several other fun things there too.

Karen

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is one I find VERY easy :)

1 lb of powdered sugar

1/2 cup peanut butter

1/4 cup butter

1/4 cup evap milk

dash salt

1 tsp vanilla

Stir dry ingredients in microwave safe bowl.

Stir milk and vanilla in. It will be very dry and not even seem totally mixed.

Set peanut butter and butter on top of this.

Microwave 30 seconds or til warm on the bottom and/or til everything is melted. (It usualy takes longer than 30 seconds for me, maybe even as much as two minutes)

Stir and pour into buttered pan.

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back