We got Snow- 4 inches

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
Ok we got 4 inches of snow last night here in Columbia, Missouri. I know -
PICT0866.jpg
PICT0865.jpg
PICT0870.jpg
I know it isnt much compared to some of you BUT it is a nice snow for us and very pretty...

Here is Suman my thoroughbred.

And Bryson my Chow Chow..

awww look at that!! sooooo makes me want a big horse again. I keep telling myself i do NOT NEED a big horse....i DO NOT NEED a big horse LOL

Kaykay, he is a bIG sweetheart! Suman is 14 ,my husband says he is like a dog in that he follows you wherever you go! Very loving and great with our kids ( 10 and 14)

We just love him to death!!

Then we have Giddy my mini who was in his stall so I didnt get a pic of him at this time.

I guess its good I have one of each cause I love them both and when I think oh Giddy is the sweetest then big old Suman does something just as sweet!

awww look at that!! sooooo makes me want a big horse again. I keep telling myself i do NOT NEED a big horse....i DO NOT NEED a big horse LOL

I wasn't going to get another big horse, but when my Quarter Horse was led down my driveway I was in LOVE. I know the smaller horses/ponies are wonderful, but a big horse makes a gallop across a field breathtaking
default_wub.png
. I still love my little guy, but my big horse completes me.

: Kim

PICT0866.jpg
PICT0865.jpg
PICT0870.jpg
I know it isnt much compared to some of you BUT it is a nice snow for us and very pretty...

Love your snow, and love your horse and pretty dog. We had 60 inches of snow here, but it all melted after a torrential downpour. it'll be back though.
default_saludando.gif
Happy Holidays .

Last edited by a moderator:

I wasn't going to get another big horse, but when my Quarter Horse was led down my driveway I was in LOVE. I know the smaller horses/ponies are wonderful, but a big horse makes a gallop across a field breathtaking
default_wub.png
. I still love my little guy, but my big horse completes me.

: Kim

PICT0866.jpg
PICT0865.jpg
PICT0870.jpg

Love your snow, and love your horse and pretty dog. We had 60 inches of snow here, but it all melted after a torrential downpour. it'll be back though.
default_saludando.gif
Happy Holidays .
Holy Moly 60 inches!! We never have very much, last year on Dec 1st we had 16 inches which I think our record is like 21 inches at once, we usually get a few inches at a time several times over the winter.

Stay warm!!

Latest posts

Back