WallStreet Jessie James, took a new picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
He is up in the barn getting ready for Tues when he goes to the vet to get gelded hopefully. He has been out playing and running all winter so also trying to steadily gain some weight as he ran it all off.

What I really can't wait is to get him under harness next year (as a mini, as he is only 35.25" now as a two year old), but we are going to go halter some this year too. I "think" he is Foundation certified can't remember if the seal was on his papers or not, but I really feel he is too fine and petite to be showing foundation anyway. He is a son of the Admiral, who is a Congress Grand Champion driving horse (he looks A LOT like him) - and also Jessie dam is a daughter of Bar G Rock E, so he is a double grandson.

Not a great pic, but pretty good, he don't really have a clue about much yet as far as what is expected of him in the showing dept.

efca108c.jpg

Liked him last night when you e-mailed the pictures, and YEP still do.

Beautiful boy and he certainly does look a lot like Admiral! He reminds me of his maternal grandsire Philharmonic a lot too though.
default_yes.gif
:

Since he's a Phil grandson he's not Foundation eligible - Phil is 12.5% Americana. Your boy has B&L's Golden Moonlight who was 50% Americana and B papered in the 4th generation. B&L's Moonlight's Lacy Lady in the 3rd generation is A papered but is one of the grandfathered ponies that should have been B papered.

You already know that I'm a Jessie fan!!! Plus, he was my baby boy's fall and winter buddy, so I like him for more than just his good looks!!!! Jessie is just such an extremely elegant looking horse just standing there still, and with his action, he's a contender both halter and driving!!!

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]Erica, he is wonderful and is going to be a kick butt gelding to show!

Lyn

He looks great Erica, I can't wait to see him fully clipped. Defiantly gonna be an awesome gelding to show.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back