Very Good mini day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverrose28

Reaction score
Yesterday was a very good mini show day indeed! My Grand son Trent has been showing 4-H for several years now, and does very well with his minis on the show circuit. Yesterday was the Tri-County 4-H HOrse show. He showed his mare RFMEKS Sensational CELINE in mares and got first out of five, some were very pretty quarter horses. Then he showed his gelding that he got from James at RHA, Classy Black Nights Ladies Man, "BOB" and got second, don't remember how many in the class, cause by this time I was so excited. Then he took his other gelding that he shares with his Mom into the pony class, Honeysuckle Knoll Tiawana Sun Gold and got another first. There were only two of them in this class. Next was the Champion of Champion classes and only 4-H children could show, so two little girls took in Celine and Bob and Trent showed Sun Gold. He won Champion of Champions with Sun Gold. His last class of the day was trail in hand with Sun Gold and he won that class two. He came home with a bunch of ribbons and four trophies! WooHoo!

Then the 4-H extention leader asked if all the mini's could go in the ring for horse judging and after that she asked if the 4-H's could come to the farm this winter to practice for horse judging and hippology! I'm so honored.

100_0262.jpg

This is Trent and Sun Gold taken last year at the fair show.

Thank you so much, I love my Grand Son and all his minis, but I told him yesterday he needs to start showing some home grown minis that carry our name.

I went back and found some pictures of his horses, as we couldn't take any that day because we were busy holding horses for him and getting them oiled as he ran in the ring with one and came running out to get another.

100_0257-Copy.jpg

This is him givng Sun Gold a hug after a job well done.

bob001.jpg

This is him and Bob showing in Harrington, Del.

RFMEKSSensationalCeline.jpg

This is him with his mare RFMEKS Sensational Celine

Latest posts

Back