UPDATE: W W Miniature Horse Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]Just wanted everyone to know we are back on line with a new computer! Our hard drive got zapped by a storm over a week ago! Here's a quick update: All our mares and babies are doing fine! Mario is back in the hospital, he started going downhill yesterday with a temp of 103.6 All his test results came back negitive! :sad: So now we are thinking he may have had a stroke! I lost all my file and folders, so I'm starting from strach to rebuild my files! :???: I'll post some pix when I get time and thanks for thinking of us![/SIZE]

Bill & Wanalynn

I'm very, very sorry about Mario. I'll keep him in my prayers along with you and your wife. I'm very happy all your mares and babies are doing fine.

Hi Bill,

I have been wondering how you all are doing.

I hope your boy turns around.

Computers can make ya nuts!?! LOL

Glad you're back!

Sandy

Good morning Bill,

I sure do hope there will be good news on your Mario.

Computers, yes I know about them too........it will be a long and tedious process building new files but at least your new computer will run better/faster than the old one:)

Good luck with your Mario, please keep us informed - hopefully with good news.

Beth

Bill and Wannalynn,

I'm so sorry to hear about your computer problems! These computers can be such of a pain and then a person wonders how we ever got along without them.

Sorry to hear that Mario is back in the Hospital, we will keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to your family with an extra special hug for Angel!!

Glad things are slowly getting better. Sorry to hear about Mario. How old is he and is this fairly normal?

[SIZE=14pt]Prayers going out for little Mario not to suffer.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Prayers and good thoughts going to Mario. Poor boy! Hope he feels better pretty soon.

Anita Vake

Little Texas Miniature Horses

Sulphur Springs TX

Latest posts

Back