Some pics of my new Paso

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appymini

Reaction score
Northern Ontario Country( where it is winter 11mon
I went a got myself a breed of horses I have always wanted to own.
default_smile.png
Rosie is a Paso Fino and Angel is a Purverian Paso.Both broke to ride and been broodmares.They are so gentle to work with.Angel is in the first pic then Rosie
Angelbody1.jpg
Rosiebody.jpg
amigo007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at them all decked out in their nice 'clean' new gear.
default_wink.png

Just beautiful horses

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
ahhhh you can send Angel to me
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I love Peruvians absolutely love them, such a nice ride and interesting if a bit "quirky" personalities
default_wink.png

I bet you have miles of enjoyable rides ahead of you
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for the compliments.I hope to have good rides on them.I have never tried a Paso before. Angel is in foal to paint.So that is nice. Angel came from Alberta and Rose came from down South Ontario. Both the same week. Both where born at the old place and left their siblings.So it was nice that got friendly to each other at the same time. Oh and Angel is 17 and Rosie is 21.Not bad looking for their age.
default_smile.png

Congrats on your new horses.

Had a PP Zanero bred gelding a long time ago...wonderful horse, nothing would spooky and super smooth to boot!

Congrats! I'm totally jealous!

I want an Arabian, bay, mare w/ socks and a blaze.... (I case Santa is lurking here reading...)

Happy Thanksgiving!

~Sandy

Beautiful, i love Angel. I dont get much into the biggies but RFD from time to time airs paso fino specials and they are amazing. I seen a breed demo last year at Equine Affaire and they are one of my all time faves. Love them, keep us updated on photos
default_smile.png

How tall are they? They look pony size? From what i have seen the paso's look like they stay small.

Congratulations on your beautiful girls! I have ridden a Peruvian Paso and it felt much like riding a Walking Horse to me--very smooth but very forward moving. It was still too much on my back and hip so I was discouraged. I keep hearing more and more that the Paso Fino is what I need to try out and see if I can handle being in the saddle again after 6 years of being unable to ride. I have two invitations to go try them at different friend's places--I think I may have to take them up on it! They are SO beautiful!

congratulations again!

-Amy

Latest posts

Back