So whats everyone making for Thanksgiving dinner?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry Shari. If you were closer you could come here.

Any news on the Spokane job?

There is no Thanksgiving for us this year.

Shari.......WHY??? Is it because of the job situation? If you have gas money to get to us in Central Oregon.......AND sleeping bags.......you ARE WELCOME. Dinner is at 6:30........We have a huge turkey in the oven and plenty of other stuff(ing). And tomorrow I'll fill your gas tank to get you home! You have plenty of time to drive over the mountain if you get your rear in gear.

PLEASE JOIN US! Sounds like you need a "mini vacation"......pardon the pun.

No word on the Spokane job but I am keeping my fingers crossed... toes too for that matter. But if they don't call by friday at the end of next week... will assume that no offer will be forth coming and put our wee place up for sale. Problem with that is a whole lot of places in this area are for sale.

Yes, sadly its because of DH being laid off. Been able to keep us going for nearly 12 months now but there are no more rabbits to pull out of my hat. Have enough basic food for both us and the animals but nothing special.

MA... you are making me sniffle, with your very, very generous offer!!!! If I saw it sooner, we might of been able to make a day trip out. My other issue for travel... is I have to be here to feed the horses. Don't have anyone close that would do it for me. But major,major hugs to you.
default_cheekkiss.gif
IF you were closer... we would of been happy to come.

Latest posts

Back