Rack of Beef Ribs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
Today is my hubbys birthday, so Im making beef ribs, spinach and cheese tortellini, and a salad for dinner. (Odd combination I know, but some of his favorite foods, well except the salad, but someone has to make him eat his veggies)

Anyway, I cant cook outside on the grill due to weather, so Im going to make the ribs in my oven and broiler. I marinated them in apple juice, and have them rubbed with rib rub now. I was planning to bake them, then the last few minutes finish them under my broiler.

What I didnt think about was Im not sure how long and what temperature to cook them at so they are the most tender and moist. Ive always grilled, or used a crock pot for ribs, but I wanted to make dry ribs since they are my husbands favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell you anything on that, but my go-to site for questions like that is foodnetwork.com If you just enter "ribs" into the search engine on the site, it will give you a recipe with the times, I'm sure. Good luck and have a great celebration.

Latest posts

Back