Pics of my AMHR/ASPC show horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
This is SMHC's Freedom's Black Hawk Down. I bought him the same time I bought my ASPC stallion from Southern Moutain Horse Co. He is an AMHR/ASPC registered horse but I really think he will get oversize, already at 37" and isn't a full year old yet :new_shocked: . Our agreement was if he got oversize I can trade a differnt foal from them but I can't part with him
default_wub.png
:

Well when I first got him you could tell he was hardly messed with and it was too much for me to handle so I sent him to Dana's (Dreamweaver Farm) to get him straight, she does wonders with horses such as him. He already prooved he was going to tempt her after jumping out her mini stalls before we left lol. I just got him back a couple of weeks ago and he is like a completely different horse.

So anyways I took him to his very first show ever. It was against big horses and some minis. I didn't care how well he placed just as long as he did good. He didn't mess up once. Trotted perfectly, actually setted up really good, placed 3rd and 4th in halter on the first day and 2 3rds in halter the second day. I also decided to show him in yearling halter obstacle and didn't expect much but he did amazing! Placed 5th the first day and 3rd and 6th the second day out of 8 horses! I was so happy with him!

So finially I get to really introduce him since I didn't have good pictures of him at all! Here's Eddie!

56809eddie1.JPG.jpg

56809Eddie2.JPG.jpg

56809Eddie3.JPG.jpg

This guy has a promising show career as a country pleasure driving horse!

56809Eddie4.JPG.jpg

Our plans our gelding him as soon as he drops, he discovered he was all boy the other day lol, show him in halter for right now, and maybe the end of this year send him off for some halter obstacle training. Will be showing as a Foundation Yearling Halter Gelding this year!

Thanks for letting me share :bgrin

Pretty boy.

I will aslo be showing ASPC/R this year..........what shows are you going to in our area (KS,MO,OK)

108_0847-318x246.jpg

This is PARTY GIRL............I haven't decided to show classic or miniature.......any ideas???????

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on such great results at Eddies first show - especially for a yearling boy.
default_yes.gif
: I know what you mean about the yearling boys and their behavior - thinking they are " grown up men"..............our vet will be coming out in a few weeks to take care of the issue with a couple of our yearling "men" as well.

We look forward to meeting you and Eddie in person at some of the upcoming aspc/amhr shows. He should do very well for you :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

aww look at him!! we will be showing our yearling too back in black. hope to see you at some shows!

Pretty boy.

I will aslo be showing ASPC/R this year..........what shows are you going to in our area (KS,MO,OK)

108_0847-318x246.jpg

This is PARTY GIRL............I haven't decided to show classic or miniature.......any ideas???????
Nice mare
default_wub.png
:

We will be going to the Claremore, OK and the Area 5 shows.

Hope to see you all at Congress! I might be relaxed enough to meet alot of you all! :lol:

Latest posts

Back