Out of the mouths of innocent children

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
I help teach a combined class of kindergarten and first grade in a private school. Wednesday, the first day of school, we had a parent helping us with lunch. Now, the lunchroom is colder than the classrooms and one of the first graders was cold. The mom who was helping out suggested that the child bring a sweater or jacket and then told him that she wasn't cold. He informed her that was because she had some meat on her bones :lol: .

Second day and same class, a little girl tells me that she had just turned 6 on July 15. I told her to guess how old I was and she said she couldn't. I encouraged her to and at first it was pretty good as she asked if I was a teenager. I told her no that I was older than that. I tell her I am 31 and she informs me that I am older than her grandmother :lol: :new_shocked: . She tells me her grandmother is 22. I tell her that maybe her grandma was kidding her and she laughs and runs off to play on the playground

We also have a first grader that probably could have blown the American Idol contestants away at the age of 6. I was told she sang two solos last year at Chapel and graduation and her class sang the chorus parts with her. It's even better that she likes singing Christian songs.

I can't wait to find out what I am going to hear tomorrow
default_wub.png
: . I hope it's not the little boy who tried singing the Pepto Bismal commercial today
default_rolleyes.gif
: .

Amanda

Latest posts

Back