OMG!! I can't believe people in this world

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniforFaith

Reaction score
I swear, this world seems to be just getting sicker.. Who would do this to a poor horse??
default_no.gif
default_gaah.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sYmAJVTZ1c

It has been on there for a while, and others have left comments.. Come on people, get your head out of your@#utts.. That kid probably weighs more than the mini.. Just so sad and sicking at the same time..
default_frusty.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
:arg!

Last edited by a moderator:
this has been on there a while it was on the fuglie horse of the day blog so sad that poor horse he really looks unhappy they are sitting right back on his kidneys and there is 3 videos id hate to think how often they do this, i wont even let small children ride mine i no its ok for the bigger minis but i just dont go there saves ANY hassle

That video is nothing compared to some I have seen on Youtube. I have stopped watching them because people are such idiots! All they want to do is show off and they could care less what it does to the animal. I found the comment about the horse being buffed and could handle the weight interesting. Isn't the back one of the most weak points on the horse. The legs are far apart and that kind of pressure could really be painful. I sure wouldn't want someone that heavy sitting on my back!

This is awful. I noticed that one of the comments left said, "yeah mini's can handle that weight.thats why their called MINITURE HORSES not MINITURE PONIES.b/c their just small horses but have the the same streingth of a big horse" :arg! :arg!
default_new_argue.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
What the heck??!

OMG!!!Poor horse!!Its the owner whos doing it because there is another video with the same horse with a girl getting on it
default_no.gif
. That poor horse, what are people thinking when they do this?
default_no.gif
default_unsure.png

People who do this dont have minis as pets they have them as livestock just like so many things that are done to cows sheep and pigs. We as horse lovers aren't as upset by atrocities done to other animals at least not always but I have seen terrible things done to pigs and they are wonderful pets if someone wants to take the time. I have a neighbor who used to castrate pigs with a razor blade and no anesthetic except for a mud puddle thought nothing of it. They were just a commodity. And many old time horse owners who used horses in the woods or for other work did things to their horses that we wouldnt dream of doing they took excellent care of them for the most part because they were their livelihood but were disciplined with chains and severe whippings again they were only livestock. Is any of this right nope but it happens all over the place. Even veterinaries around here would crunch a bull with no anesthetic if the calf was too old for elastics I know I had one done many years ago and when I asked about anesthesia the vet laughed at me that bull who was almost a year old was done standing in a stall with nothing for pain. Not my choice but it is the way it is done.
default_wacko.png

DUMB KIDS...l can't swear but that girl sure looks an awful lot like the one that was on the other post charging her mini down the pavement...

Latest posts

Back