Oh My goodness!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
She's on our barncam tonight on source 2 - although she'll be moving into the next stall tomorrow.

KpM Barncam

She's not due until mid April, but she's soooo big! And tonight when I put her into the corral-cam stall test out the new configuration, I watched that baby running laps and bucking and kicking
default_new_shocked.gif
Poor little Bug looked like a bag of jiffy-pop!

This is her first foal - she's our smallest mare at something like 28-29". All I could do tonight was hug her and scratch her and say "Oh, HONEY! I'M SORRY!"
default_rolleyes.gif

Bug is a sweetie - she's a First Knight's Redi or Not daughter and can trot like a big horse!

I'm watching 2 client mares and one of my own Arabian mares right now, with another client mare coming in tomorrow, but you can bet I'll be watching my little Bug like a hawk, too!
default_wub.png

It is hard to believe when she is so big already that she still has so much time left!
default_new_shocked.gif

Wow, she's huge already! She's a cute little lady though.
default_wub.png

We love our Bug!
default_wub.png
She's just one of those special sweeties! I had to move her out - off cam today, but she's in the next stall. the baby is still REALLY active! Bug will be back on cam as soon as the client mares or my Arab mare get busy.

Latest posts

Back