October 2009 Just For Miniatures Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHA

Reaction score
The October 2009 Just For Miniatures Show will be held at the Ocala Equestrian Complex, in Ocala, Florida, on October 30, 31, and November 1, 2009. The shows will be offering classes for ASPC Classic Shetlands, AMHR, and AMHA horses. This will be a good time to get a head start on your points for the 2010 show year. We will also be offering Youth/horse combo incentives, as well as Amateur/horse combo incentives for those who would like to show in classes on a flat fee. Watch the website at http://www.jfmshows-sales.com for more information and premiums when they become available. We are also offering a prepaid stall incentive of prepaying for 10 stalls by the deadline, get your tack stall free! Mark your calendars, and don't miss out on this great event!!!! I look forward to seeing you all in Florida!

default_aktion033.gif

please repost or email me when the AMHA premium is posted. I might just come if there is a flat fee! I can afford to come with 6 all around horses with flat fees. hint hint!! and yes, I will travel to Florida. going to Kentucky for the 3rd time this year, 24 hr trip !! thanks [email protected]

I will post as soon as premiums are available online.

Look forward to seeing you all there!!!!!

Hope to see you there - flat fees sound good!!!!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back