New Tattoo!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon_c21

Reaction score
Well i have had the horse since Feb and knew I wanted another but wasn't sure what I wanted. I knew I wanted to draw it myself so i took my time. 3 months ago one of my friends went for a touch up with the artist that did my horse and i talked to him and asked him if he could come up with something btu he said because of the horse i designed i would not be happy with anything he designed because it wasn't something i had come up with. So a week later i went down and showed him some sketches I had drawn and he like them so i booked for Aug 5. a 3 month wait but i loved his work and I knew the place was clean. Well I went on Sat which was the 5th and the receptionist asked me what she cuold do for me and I said I had an appointment wiht mike. She had a really suprised look on her face and said Mike doesn't work here anymore he works down the street. So I got her to phone that shop and in the end we found out he was on vacation. He hadn't phoned me to tell me he was gone or that he had changed locations. So the receptionist went to talk to the repalcement artist dan because i had left a $50 deposit. She talked to him for a few mins and came out to talk to me while i looked at his portfolio. He told me he could do it on Monday if i didn't work. He actually stayed after hours to do my tattoo since he knew i had wanted it for so long. So i towed one of my freinds along last nite to get it done since it was going to take between 2-2.5 hours. He had taken my drawings on the sat and had cleaned them up a bit and changeged one part so it would fit my back better and it looked 100% better the way he had done it. So he put the stencil on and we cranked the music and turned on the TV to much music, shut the door and we started. He was amazing. he was so quick. it only took 2 hours but i didn't take any breaks either so I guessed that helped. He did the outline first which stung a little but then we talked about what colors would be best for the inside and went through a few different ideas. He then asked me if i liked a few certain colors and I said yes and he got a big grin on his face! I told him to go at it and have fun and what he came up with is amazing. The pictures don't do it any justice. The ends are a really bright purple and then teals and tourquise and finally blues and whites. I LOVE it! it was so funny because as he was bandaging me up we talked about what I want next!!!. He said i was addicted. Well here are a few pics my roomate took for me.

a few hours after it was done

100_56621.jpg

today

100_56651.jpg

100_56631.jpg

Shannon

Very kewl!! :aktion033:

I have 3 tats and Ive been wanting another for awhile, but the one I want will be alittle spendy, so I have to wait!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

[SIZE=18pt]Wow that's pretty. I got one the day our rescue mare Trisket had her last foal. It was in memory of my aunt who passed away when I was pregnant with my daughter 6 1/2 years ago. Now I want to get a foal with an halo and wings in memory of him. I can't draw so if anyone would like to draw me some I would greatly appreciate it. My tatoo that I got os a flower. It's on my calf, that's where I'm going to get me other one. It' doesn't hurt there.[/SIZE]

Christy

well it doesn't hurt and its an image you love I say go for it.

I have been contemplating one for a long time...hah those voices keep talking me out of it!

*LOL*

Neat design, though!

L.

Well considering I have 8 of them everybody knows I love tats. I want more, however I think what I have is just right.

Very pretty thou.

Latest posts

Back