New here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bennysmom

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Laura and I live in Central Florida with three horses, a lot of reptiles, and my husband.

I've had my mini for 7-8 years and just drove him for the first time yesterday. It was such a blast! He's been at the trainer for 90 days and comes home right after Thanksgiving. His name is Benny, he's 31 inches, and an Appaloosa.

I look forward to being a part of the community

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20230902_085816(1).jpg
    Resized_Resized_20230902_085816(1).jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0
Welcome @Bennysmom he is absolutely adorable and congratulations on your success and the beginning of many new adventures!! I'm pretty new to mini driving myself; got my first proper introduction to it all this summer, but boy am I having a blast with it! Will you be driving to show or just for pleasure?

Hello, my name is Laura and I live in Central Florida with three horses, a lot of reptiles, and my husband.

I've had my mini for 7-8 years and just drove him for the first time yesterday. It was such a blast! He's been at the trainer for 90 days and comes home right after Thanksgiving. His name is Benny, he's 31 inches, and an Appaloosa.

I look forward to being a part of the community
Welcome Laura & Benny’s adorable 🤩🐴

Latest posts

Back