Myspace.com

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is just one link I've found:

Rock My Profile

On the same site they host several background choices and if you like, you can create "falling objects" etc. with some of the generators.
default_smile.png

I'm SO glad it's html-based b/c I'm fairly well-versed in that.

I've helped a couple of friends w/theirs. On one, he was so challenged (*lol*) he had to give me his login info so I could c&p the code into his "My Profile" space.

It's kind of confusing, but pretty basic, actually.

Happy tweaking/rocking/p*mping, whatever you wanna call it.

default_smile.png

Liz

I allow my teen (age 14) foster daughter to have one but I monitor it closely and she knows it and doesn't want to lose the privilege. I also coach high school cheerleading and I keep an eye on the cheerleaders - they ALL have it. Some of the girls have surprised me in a good way as far as their maturity and what they share on it and others have really disapointed me and I've let them know and told them to make changes or I'm calling their parents and we are talking about revealing photos of themselves and their friends, personal information about themselves, etc..

The kids that I've had to talk to about their pages have all told me that their parents don't even know what myspace is or that their kids go on it.

I'm not a very big fan of it as far as kids go - the kids can just so easily be mislead or manipulated.

I created mine a while back. I don't use it much. But now that I know some of you here have it I just sent some new friend requests....
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back