My Stallions first foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kira98

Reaction score
Well as you all know my mare finally foaled and REO posted a cute pic. I have since taken a few and updated my webpage

and want to share with you the first two babies by my stallion Silent Sockett ( my avatar ) aka Dewey he is sired by 3x world Ch Mr. Sockett out of a mare that was 3rd in the world in yth aged mares in 95 that has multiple ROM's in both APHA/ PtHA was a very big nice mare

Here is Daddy Dewey

deweyhomepic5-11-08.JPG

Foal #1 she has no name yet she is outta the grey overo mare i traded for my mini gelding Thumper She was born 3-23-09 at like 7pm i think

Filly09pic3.jpg

and finally the most anticipated foal I have ever waited on that made me sleep in the lawn chair one to many nights pacing the barn isle
default_wink.png

Pacey He was born last night at 8pm these pics were takin this afternoon on his first trip outside !

Paceyfirstout18hr3-25-09pic2.JPG

Paceyfirstout18hr3-25-09pic7.JPG

Thanks for letting me share I will post pics of Pacey when he gets all unfoalded and grows a lil bit and fills out

i plan to show him in the half arabian colts halter classes and in the Pinto too if work permits

See? I told you Dewey is great!!
default_wub.png
I love that boy!

He has two awesome babies on the ground!

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!

We all know that foal was worth the waiting and every cold night in the barn!
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

What a beauty he is.....looks like dad!!

default_aktion033.gif
CONGRATULATIONS on two OUTSTANDING foals!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations, both babies are lovely! The legs on the new guy are incredible
default_new_shocked.gif
I love Dewey, I know someone who has his identical twin.
default_wub.png

Thanks guys for the compliments I cant wait to go see that filly ( she sure looks bay in the photo they says she sorrel but I will see when i get there)

jleonard - an identical twin wow ! thatd be neet to see! and yeah Pacey has some legs ! he was trying to lope a lil bit this morning omg hes goin to have a nice lope nice slow cadenced and just collected - if he just stays that way ! lol

midnight star - YEAH I WISH THEY WERE MINIS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to find a lil mini stallion that looks just like my dewey ! just affraid i wouldnt be able to afford it
default_no.gif

REO- I had no doubt in my mind the day that Dewey hit the ground when he was born in 2002 that he was goin to do something and be a great stallion ! they all asked my why dont you geld him and i just knew in my heart that he had a greatness to him he has a nice disposition and the looks and so far he s passed that to both the foals ! I just whish that he hadnt gotte hurt that day and got that scar that sticks out

thanks again and look for more photos when they are unfoalded and a bit older I cant wait !

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I just saw this thread....so glad he is born....he was worth the long wait. GORGEOUS color and looks just like daddy.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back