Melody finally has a friend:)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I am on my way out the door but I wanted to let everyone know that I got a little goat for Melody today. I just brought her home and now I have to rush to class. I am keeping her in a cage until they get to know each other. Sorry this is so short but I just had to share! The pics aren't that great but I am in a hurry lol. Here she is. I haven't named her yet. She is a nigerian/pigmy cross.

DSC04792.jpg

DSC04793.jpg

DSC04797.jpg

Oh my! Isn't she the cutest little thing!
default_aktion033.gif

Can't wait to see how they get along.
default_laugh.png
More more more photos!

Congratulations!
default_yes.gif

oooooo..how pretty!!! and blue eyes!! i am jealous
default_yes.gif

thats what we raise and they get along just fine with our minis...sooo cute

How sweet and adorable!! I hope Melody likes her..

I would assume that a goat is cheaper to keep than a mini? Is that right?

I want to see pix of them when you get them together..
default_yes.gif

How big will she get?? How old is she??

Last edited by a moderator:
She is about 8 weeks. Her mom isn't that big but she is a cross between a nigerian and a pigmy so who knows. I will try to take more pics tomorrow. Thanks for letting me share
default_yes.gif

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Love her!!!!!!! can't wait to see how her and melody get along. that's gotta be the cutest goat I've seen in a long time. kiss her nose for me!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

What a cutie-patootie........

I'm looking for a lil goat for Cami..I have big horses that she can nose around with over the fences but still would like for her (and myself) to have a lil goat to hang out with.

Oh, Polly pretty Polly comes to my mind and yes they will be great friends! My first horse (full sized) had a wether goat (full sized) for a companion and they were so bonded!

I was thrilled to see this post! Yay!! I can't wait to see even more pics of Melody with her new friend. She is adorable!!!

I am so envious! She is adorable!! You should call her Song to go with Melody! Or sometihng along those lines. tee hee.

Latest posts

Back