Magic pictures!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Well I have been starting magic under saddle for a lil while now. The guy that owns the gorgeous facilitys where I bored was watching today. He has throat cancer and no longer rides but he used to be an excellent rider
default_yes.gif
: . He watched us work for a half hour or so then said, 'What do you think she will do when you place ur self in the saddle?' and of course I just kinda stood there and shook my shoulders me being shy and all
default_rolleyes.gif
: . So he said lets find out. Well she was just AMAZING, she didnt care at all. I have been spending an hour every day working with her. I guess it paid off. We walked for a while and then trotted and then called it a day. He snapped some pictures for me. So hear is Magic and I!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Picture038.jpg

I think she looks amazing under saddle
default_yes.gif
:

Picture036.jpg

My favourite one!
default_wub.png
:

Picture037.jpg

And heading back from a good days work :lol:

Thanks for letting me share my special girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures! Magic is beautiful and it sounds like you are doing a great job with her!

You guys look great together!

She is beautiful and i love her head, then agian im being bias because i could never turn down a haflinger :lol:

There deffently my 'big horse' breed of choice!

That is outstanding you are taking your time in getting her started. She is a really pretty mare. :bgrin

Looks like both of you will do well together.

You are very lucky to have an indoor arena like that!!
default_yes.gif
:

Great pictures, Thank you for sharing!!

default_unsure.png
: Don't forget English saddle------ heels down. hands even.

Thanks guys!!
default_yes.gif
: Haha cronewolf I know, he just kept getting the pictures of me fixing myself.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Looks great Tristyn!!! I gotta come by and see you guys sometime...we tried sunday...but only you dad was home!! :eek: ...guess u were out riding??

Anyways..i'll ttyl!

-Kris

Beautiful pair u make!!!!! She looks totally calm and cool about u being there.

WOW that horse is a beauty..and the rider ain't to hard on the eyes either
default_wink.png
:

Looks like all your hard work is paying off and now it will just get more fun for both of you :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back