LAST TIME........Updated Pics.........Reflected Image FMF

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLC Stables

Reaction score
I know I know he is a SHETLAND, but so many of you have wanted pics of him when he got here. Well it was finally decent enough to get some pictures of him, but he is a BOY and this was the only good one. Dad was taking the pics so that is ALWAYS interesting..........but it is much easier him taking them than setting up the horses.

HERE HE IS.............REFLECTED IMAGE FMF, 2002 National Congress Grand Champion Classic Under Stallion

He is of course NOT QUITE in show shape, and in his woolies, but hope you like. He is standing to outside mares this year.

ImageNew.jpg

He is very nice. How tall is he? He doesn't look very big, or it could be the picture angle :lol:

Very nice Rob! Cool horse! I am so happy for you!

Rob I LOVE HIM he is so pretty, raven saw him and went WOW nice horse so he has her approval as well - ok and she thinks like me.. she was convinced that now target could come live with her
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Anyway if this is him out of show shape then all I can say is WOW :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Stunning. I hope to see him in person someday soon...
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: Very nice Rob - Can't wait to see him in Missiouri in a few months ! :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wink.png
:

I am going to be looking into shipping semen for sure.

He is 41 3/4" at the withers, and at the last hair of the main he is 39", has a quite high wither bone.

That neck and how it flows into his withers and back make me shiver -- LOL, I am not a well woman...

Kidding aside, he is a knockout. Will you be showing him? Oregon Gold? Evergreen? I sure hope so!

Susanne

He will show at Walla Walla, and Monroe..............Oregon Gold I am stewarding, and Evergreen doesn't have Shetlands.

I might send him with Syndi Kanzler to the Regional show as I have a wedding I have to go to.

Latest posts

Back