I am picture happy today:)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
DSC04832.jpg

Don't worry! I have clippers on the way lol
default_biggrin.png

DSC04834.jpg

DSC04844.jpg

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

Melody has the cutest little head! and you can tell her that she is very pretty in her hat.
default_yes.gif

goat has beautiful eyes as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! We haven't named the goat yet. We are wanting to make sure she is going to be able to stay before we name her. Melody seemed to be a little more pleasant today so hopefully they will learn to be friends. Melody is extremely jealous of the goat right now and isn't very nice to her if I'm around. If I leave the pen and peak around the corner she actually has her ears up and tries to play with the goat. So I am wondering if she is just being protective of me lol:RollEyes

What a pretty girl !
default_yes.gif
I think the aggression towards the goat with you around has to do with food , my horses were always nasty towards the goats too, especially around chow time. It can be a good thing though , goats are very shovey about getting to the food and a shy horse will not get any of the feed .

I have been keeping them seperate at feeding time because I know Melody is NOT ok with it lol. I tried letting the goat out tonight at feeding time and Melody still acted just as nasty as can be. I don't blame her for not wanting to share her food. After all, she was here first
default_biggrin.png

I always love to see Melody.

I think you should name the goat "November" big duh

Oh Melody.
default_wub.png
You are such a pretty girl. Don't clip her, she's precious as ever in her winter woolies!

Latest posts

Back